Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 423votes)

Tonari no Kashiwagi-san

Alt Names: alt となりの柏木さんalt โต๊ะข้างๆนี่แหละน่ารักalt Cerca de Kashiwagi-sanalt Di Samping Kashiwagi-sanalt 邻桌的柏木同学alt My Neighbor Kashiwagialt Next to Kashiwagi-sanalt Кашиваги-сан рядом со мной
Author: Shimotsuki Kinusa
Artist: Shimotsuki Kinusa
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A guy named Yuuto (an otaku) is interested in a web artist known as "Sayane." Recently a girl at school named Kashiwagi Kotone over-heard a conversation about Yuuto liking the web art of Sayane; but it turns out the Sayane is Kashiwagi!?! Yuuto hasn't figured that out yet... but he got a job at his favorite anime shop and caught Kashiwagi in that anime shop...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manga_Time_Kirara_Forward

Published in a Seinen magazine - please do not edit demographic to Shounen!
Go to Tonari no Kashiwagi-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic general manga discussion New Window Dai Satō
  • 39 Replies
Topic Main character New Window CrazyFruit
  • 7 Replies

1575 Comments

that was interesting, he made things pretty clear pretty fast without so much of a thought!!!

So rare to see this kinda of thingy.
Best chapter(20) I have read so far.
Its a really well made, cute, and funny manga, you dont find one like this everyday xD
There ya go, clean version has been uploaded, and download link is available on our site.
Wow he really is a an airhead
@Kazeshini581 if you're not reading our post from our previous site, it's currently on Chapter 28 now.

and I say this to those who have dropped reading this manga, sorry, but the story's just getting better now!XD
Hmm.. How much further can I fall in love with this cute lil manga..
Thanks again U-Prod :) the recently released chapters gets better and better.
Disregard that post.
How do I get rid of the watermarks on FF?
@paramitan when you say "catch up to the current chapters" how many chapters are there
@Boss the Kid: we intend to do a weekly release for Kashiwagi until we catch up with the current chapters...^^

as for the watermarks, this is just the first time we actually did this (and hopefully, only for this series), so we'll get the loading time adjusted by the next releases...
chrome is nice but i prefer firefox plus the mangafox is definitely shity which is why i hardly post there
@TheRater

you first paragraph did make to much sense, to me. But on the other hand the second one it totally true, i dont like manga foxes community, it sucks. that's why i do like manga reader. and about the GIF as stated in other places (for those who dont know) if you use Google chrome you have to download a extension to read this manga now.
@ Clayton Rickey thats cool but reading chapters at scalators site or batoto is out of respect of scanlator, its not for speed and convenience. if you really cant wait then by all means go to mangafox, no one can control you only yourself. Thing is, the scanlators probably spent much more than a mere 2 minutes scanlating this, (and the government)

as for reading on mangafox, i just cant do that they over compress there are many other reader sites that are also not approved that have much better resolution like the famed Mangareader dot net that was the big criminal several years ago. not sure why there isnt a big fuss about mangareader when they have superior image quality and in most cases upload even faster than mangafox. all mangafox has is a forum full of underage and immature commenters and moderators packed with endless advertisements if not blocked.

btw my loading times of gifs are... i dont even see the gifs i just see a flash of a red emblem that must be the gif though i cant identify what it is because it passes by so fast
How often Are new chapters released?
Thanks for the chapter! And about the watermarks, pages load normally for me compared to other manga so ?? the watermark only appears for like 0.1 seconds at the most, so do what you guys need to do.
I just timed it and it took about 6 seconds for page 5, the first page w/ the watermark, to load and the watermark to disappear. Seeing as there are 22 more pages of it, that's, what, 2m 12s worth of loading time total. On mangafox's Akira Toriyama's Manga Theater v2 c11 pages 2-5 took, at the most, half a second each to load. 22 pages of that is...11 seconds total loading time.
Chapter will always be here first. Never anywhere else. Never.

It might just be that it's a .gif that makes it load slower for some people. My computer has trouble loading most .gifs, though something like this is perfectly fine for me, since it's just 1 added image, that's there for 0.2 seconds.
I just go where the chapters are. If it's on here first and doesn't load slowly, then I'll read it here. If it's on mangafox first, then I'll read it there. In fact, I think that it's the .gif watermarks that slow the loading of the image. And no it's not my connection. I play both wow and swtor on this computer and latency's not the problem.
@Nest - Clean version will be available for download and uploaded to Batoto either tonight or tomorrow. Depends on when I wake up after going to bed.

@Clayton Rickey - We indeed do not get any money from Batoto. If we wanted to, we easily could, but we do not. Many do, though. Also scanlator groups only get money from Batoto if they opt to, it's not just sent to us.

I'm sorry you do that, then. Reading there, for whatever reason, essentially means you supports them. Fortunately enough, for us anyway, our first .gif watermark release has held NOEZ's sites from uploading the whole chapter. They've only uploaded the first 4 pages, lol. And I released this 6 and a half hours ago.
@Derek : Thanks for explaining that, but then.. i don't really mind, lol.. I'll just go to your site and download them myself for non watermarked version if it comes up. Anyway, thanks for sharing and translating this great stuff
@Derek If you don't, then I apologize. I read on the forums here that the most, if not all the revenue from this site goes to the scanlators.

@Yuki Mangafox has actually offered to pay scanlators for their releases before. They've been rebuffed for it though.

Also, I prefer to read this, and other manga, on mangafox or mangareader because they they compress their images. Since they do that, the manga loads faster. If I try to read something on here, and you guys use those .gif watermarks, it takes it awhile to load and the only thing I can see is the watermark most of the time.
Awesome, I didnt expect it to progress like this. Fantastic that Its a manga that doesnt follow the rest. Very cool chapter.
Hmm are you sure? Even resaving a png seems to have a small effect on the levels though. I didn't notice anything special in this chapter though, so I guess its ok. Thanx for your work :)
It does not lower the quality.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics