Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 207votes)

Golden Time

Alt Names: alt ゴールデンタイム (Umechazuke)alt 青春纪行(漫画)alt Golden Time (Ume Chazuke)alt Золотая пора
Author: Takemiya Yuyuko
Artist: Umechazuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tada Banri, a newly admitted student at a private law school in Tokyo, found himself completely lost after the opening ceremony, trying to find his way to the freshman orientation. At that moment, he ran into another lost freshman from the same school, Yanagisawa Mitsuo, and they hit it off at once. Somehow arriving at their intended goal just on time, there appeared in front of the two a beautiful girl holding a bouquet of roses. The girl then whacked Mitsuo across the face with the bouquet and handed the flowers over to him. “Freshman, congratulations”, was all she said, and then she left. The stylish, well dressed, perfect woman that had swung at Mitsuo was his childhood friend, Kaga Kouko. As children they had promised to marry each other one day, fulfilling their dreams. In order to escape from her, Mitsuo had gone out secretly and taken the examination for this well known private college, but now she showed up in the freshman orientation hall. She too had taken the law school entrance examination, catching up with him there.
Go to Golden Time Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest raw chapter New Window l.kostas
  • 1 Replies
Topic Golden Time Discussion New Window Sir Flash™
  • 13 Replies

678 Comments

Status of this manga: Due to the late start in scanlating this series, there are already eight chapters out there, taking the story into chapter four of the first volume of the light novel. Chapters 3-7 need proof-reading and typesetting yet, though.

The translation of the light novel at Baka-Tsuki is proceeding slowly, currently at page 41 of the second volume. Volumes 3 & 4 have been published, and a spinoff volume will be arriving June 10th. There is absolutely no clue so far as to just how many volumes are intended for this series.
I am going to presume that "NTR" means "Not Rated", as in "X-Rated". If that were the case, I would not be working on the translation of the light novel over at Baka-Tsuki. Yuyuko Takemiya, in the things she has written to date, has not crossed certain lines in her writing, and I have seen no reason to expect that she will in the future. That said, this particular series is considered "seinen", in that the content is a little more adult-oriented than was Toradora or Watashi-tachi no Tamura-kun. Adult oriented as in "requiring a little more thinking", and "a little more sexy", but, as far as I've been able to discern, not X-rated. It appears that by volume 4, however, things may get to a solid "R" rating, though, to judge by some of the very sparse illustrations of the book.

This author has been there before, however, if you have read what has been translated of the Toradora Spinoff 2.
This is not NTR who told you this bull, it is a manga like other series. Those who are trolling saying NTR this and that are just some perverts from fakku or g-e trying to make it what it is not. Just calm your nerves oh dear trolls.
Just ignore the NTR comments. They are coming from trolls who just want to cause trouble and get people riled up, they know it isn't NTR.

This seems simple. This is basically about everyone assuming Kaga has it easy because she is rich and pretty, so everyone treats her badly. Because of this, her life is actually the opposite of what everyone thinks it is. The setup is similar to Toradora.
theroadstopshere

Try reading the novel. And the manga will seem like a comedy show. They ARE kinda psychological there...
btw, there are around 5 vol. already...
Basic premise of the story seems to be college students joining clubs and having fun... so why does this seem so serious already? >_> I feel like I'm reading psychological analysis...
I think the whole point of it is going around getting the guy who wants to be nice to her become her love interest and slowly getting her to like him and forget about her obsession with the other guy that BTW we now nothing of jet he is probably the side kick or the ice brake for them I may like how this goes >.<
Photo
Your_Name_Was_Changed
May 26 2012 04:43 PM
Uhh... So who is actually the main guy or the male protagonist?
and waddha hell is a BTR?
There's no NTR in this so can you guys shut up already?
It's hard to resist the seductive charm of a beautiful woman, even if she isn't trying to seduce you.
why do there are people who always think that way. in what aspect this become NTR, really don't they have anything good in there mind.
this looks like it's going to be a mindfuck. and I like it.
shit that GE manga..hate that..i dropped it a long time ago since its full of shittyness
lmfao this is hilarious reading the comments. Nobody has been raging at NTR yet and... already people are raging against people supposedly are raging against NTR. Pre-emptive strike huh?

Takemiya Yuyuko, the original author, is a woman and female authors writing romance will. by definition, will add in a SHIT TON of pointless drama (just read ANY shojo, josei or Good Ending)
lol people call NTR to anything now
they dont even know what is NTR
yup kinda interseting + follow eh eh eh
Considering that this is from the same person who did Toradora, I'm betting against NTR or anything too deep other than possible childhood trauma. And honestly most of the time when people start saying NTR, its just trolling, so ignore them.
Wonder why people instantly think something is NTR when there's 2 guys and a girl in a manga? Chill out. Manga's interesting, but not quite sure where the plot's going. Will have to see.
I don't think this is NTR since the guy that the heroine is interested in doesn't want anything to do with her. He despises her with all his might, while in the meantime the MC is trying to see a different side of the heroine and thus falling more for her.
Wow, i tought it would be some school life crap, but it may be a nice psychological manga.
A song for those who like NTR.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZbN_nmxAGk
I could so see how it's gonna end XP
this is NTR??
@theroadstopshere and @Cydric I guess i'll say it then (-_-)............ NTR! NTR! NTR! (>o<)
@theroadstopshere It won't start if no one mentions it!!!! Now it's all your fault for causing the fire!!!!Posted Image

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics