Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.7 - 644votes)

Freezing

Alt Names: alt フリージング
Author: Im Dal-Young
Artist: Kim Kwang Hyun
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Beings from a different dimension have started a war with mankind. To counter this threat, an academy called "Genetics" that trains female warriors called "Pandora," who can wield special weaponry and armor, was formed. Kazuya Aoi decided to enroll in this school because of a promise with his sister, an outstanding alumnus who died in battle. There he meets second year Satellizer L. Bridgette, nicknamed "The Untouchable Queen" due to her solitary demeanor but also top of her class whose battle simulation streak is undefeated, until he came... and slowly changed her.

Webcomic:
http://www.comic-valkyrie.com/modules/web_valkyrie/freezing/

Spin-Offs:

> Freezing - First Chronicle:
http://bato.to/comic/_/freezing-first-chronicle-r1792

> Freezing - Zero:
http://bato.to/comic/_/freezing-zero-r4603

> Freezing Pair Love Stories:
http://bato.to/comic/_/freezing-pair-love-stories-r8731

> Freezing DVD stories (omake?)
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/freezing-omake-r20454
Go to Freezing Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window KidCongo
  • 273 Replies
Topic Aoi Kazuya (Finally use his powers?) New Window Cydric
  • 54 Replies
Topic Who's Hotter, Satellizer or Cassandra? New Window raindz
  • 14 Replies
Topic Freezing Chapter 197-201+ New Window harry9x
  • 2 Replies
Topic Who's gonna pick up the translations? New Window RainerZA
  • 5 Replies
Topic Who is the worst character in Freezing. New Window SilverDirtystar
  • 4 Replies

2801 Comments

I have to say, after reading the Portuguese scans, this manga looks like it's going to get weirder than Air Gear... I mean seriously, it's starting to remind me a bit of Neon Genesis Evangelion right before it went off the cliff into wtf-ness.
I feel sorry for those girls D:
that's it...I'm going to read the Portugese version, I read a few chapters and it seemed ok although I didn't understand a single word lol I also used google translator whenever it was going to become epic =D
Can't wait to see Chiffon on rampage, destroying all the fucking chevalier.
Chiffon.. the laughing monster :)
This manga is kind of getting boring to read.
Goddamn it Im Dal Young, he really likes to put the females through utter hell in his manga doesn't he? FFS.
what's with the collar?
SAMUEL ADAMS

nuff said
yep...i hate them...we have to wait 2-3 years untill FTH reaches chapter 83 :D
The brazillians must really like Freezing...
man this is getting so melodramatic -.-
Sorry about that, a few koimoku pages slipped into my exporting folder :) Corrected chapter uploaded now.
i was nearly finished reading the chap and then it disappeared...
Freezing X Koimoku!!!
wow!!!!!!!
i can see boobs every where!!!!!
LOL! :D
sim,por isso nao percebo pq tavam a pedir para traduzir isso,basta usar o tradutor do google ou outro melhor para obter traduzao de jeito.
Chapter 83, cool! \o/
Agora eles podem pegar tradutores de português para o inglês. Posted Image
lol very good job,could read more new chapthers today than the last 6 months of updates of this series,obrigado pela tradução.
english sure laggs behind
OMG i am dying...i want it translated in english...what the hell..chapter 83 ? :o...:((((
Hey guys thank you for uploading so many chapters but still i would really be happy if you translate it in english but you can take your time translating them. Everyone just want to read their favourites mangas.but please don't drop it please update it.
This is not a manhwa. It's a manga written by a Korean author. Jesus..
i took it off the site. Just gonna wait for the next one then. I won't do any other uploads.
Wanting to help is one thing, but to turn out an absolute shit product less than 24 hrs after we just put out a chapter is pretty damn lame dude.
okay, if you can read portugese, have fun and read their work, only tried to give the people who wanted to have it in english to read. But i dont think i am going to continue that know, have fun and wait till it gets translated, i am gonna read till ch72 till then.

and i do know that its always the same font, yeah, as you said, i do that alone and i am not trying to be disrespectful towards any scanning/translation group, because i know they have a lot of different projects and cant always do everything asap.

F**k the haters, lol

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics