Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.7 - 644votes)

Freezing

Alt Names: alt フリージング
Author: Im Dal-Young
Artist: Kim Kwang Hyun
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Beings from a different dimension have started a war with mankind. To counter this threat, an academy called "Genetics" that trains female warriors called "Pandora," who can wield special weaponry and armor, was formed. Kazuya Aoi decided to enroll in this school because of a promise with his sister, an outstanding alumnus who died in battle. There he meets second year Satellizer L. Bridgette, nicknamed "The Untouchable Queen" due to her solitary demeanor but also top of her class whose battle simulation streak is undefeated, until he came... and slowly changed her.

Webcomic:
http://www.comic-valkyrie.com/modules/web_valkyrie/freezing/

Spin-Offs:

> Freezing - First Chronicle:
http://bato.to/comic/_/freezing-first-chronicle-r1792

> Freezing - Zero:
http://bato.to/comic/_/freezing-zero-r4603

> Freezing Pair Love Stories:
http://bato.to/comic/_/freezing-pair-love-stories-r8731

> Freezing DVD stories (omake?)
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/freezing-omake-r20454
Go to Freezing Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window KidCongo
  • 273 Replies
Topic Aoi Kazuya (Finally use his powers?) New Window Cydric
  • 54 Replies
Topic Who's Hotter, Satellizer or Cassandra? New Window raindz
  • 14 Replies
Topic Freezing Chapter 197-201+ New Window harry9x
  • 2 Replies
Topic Who's gonna pick up the translations? New Window RainerZA
  • 5 Replies
Topic Who is the worst character in Freezing. New Window SilverDirtystar
  • 4 Replies

2801 Comments

@Loki if u wont take it down, will u "hide" it for a moment till the rest of the chapter catch up?
aww wtf happen i read 91 thinking it was the next one shoot big spoiler on me
Thanks for the upload!
chap 69 missing!
@Jibaku That's...not good at all. I'll quit this for good.
LOL.... the ch.74 last page was funny....... xD
What is the newest japanese chapter? 93?
My natal lenguaje is spanish, the portuguese is easily to understand.

Spoiler

howeeeever waiting for new english chapters ):
Welp, that's interesting. I 'read' the Brazillian uploads, so I have at least some idea and 91 wasn't completely out of left field.

Still kind of weird.
I'm sad if Cliffon has to die now, specialy since her battlestyle is awesome :(. But honestly, what the hell is wrong with her personality?? First she doesn't give a damn about the E-Pandoras who are just using a Guinea Pigs, and even helps the Chevalier, but in the end she just wanted to protect everybody.
Soooo, letting E-Pandoras die is fine, but killing crazy Chevaliers is wrong???
OH MY GOAT, LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE MAKES MISTAKES AND UPLOAD THE WRONG CHAPTER...

OR IT WAS AN INTENTIONAL EPIC SPOILER...FUFUFU
*ch 91
The chapter title for 93 tantalizes and frustrates me so... Don't look at it if you can help yourself x(!
do the evil doctor and chevalier get punished?
suprised me to, that 91 came out, Hopefully the releases will be a bit faster when 2 teams are working on it.
As inconvinient as it is , batoto will gladly host any scanlation regarding of quality or group , as long as the group has not obtained any part of their work with stealing and other methods of such type. So i'm really sorry , but neither will be taken down unless proven to be not worth being here.
Emeraude's previous releases were removed because of problems , they werent uploaded again , simple as that.
a wild ch91 appeared!
if she is gone i will quit this manga!
73 then 91 hahaha!
from 68, 73, and now its suddenly 91? what the fuck?
FTH and Vexed Scans are already working on this series and are still releasing new chapters. Skipping ahead chapters and releasing stuff for a series that's already being actively worked on makes your team look like a bunch of asshats.

Can we get this crap taken down or something? If you're reading chapters sequentially it drops spoilers on you with no warning because of the chapter skip.
WTF ?!? ... we move from chap 73 to 91 with a big spoiler
@abp10-I would try reading it anyway, but this about sums it up
Spoiler
I don't wanna read all this, did they murder the rapist brother already?
Here I was all excited for 5 new chapters, but I get here and see 69-72 are missing.
What about chap 69?!?
batoto is an online reader that focuses on respecting scanlators, aka scanlators of all languages should be allowed (I guess), but raws aren't scanlations.
btw, why isn't emeraude's previous releases of Freezing here?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics