Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.7 - 644votes)

Freezing

Alt Names: alt ăƒ•ăƒªăƒ¼ă‚¸ăƒ³ă‚°
Author: Im Dal-Young
Artist: Kim Kwang Hyun
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Beings from a different dimension have started a war with mankind. To counter this threat, an academy called "Genetics" that trains female warriors called "Pandora," who can wield special weaponry and armor, was formed. Kazuya Aoi decided to enroll in this school because of a promise with his sister, an outstanding alumnus who died in battle. There he meets second year Satellizer L. Bridgette, nicknamed "The Untouchable Queen" due to her solitary demeanor but also top of her class whose battle simulation streak is undefeated, until he came... and slowly changed her.

Webcomic:
http://www.comic-valkyrie.com/modules/web_valkyrie/freezing/

Spin-Offs:

> Freezing - First Chronicle:
http://bato.to/comic/_/freezing-first-chronicle-r1792

> Freezing - Zero:
http://bato.to/comic/_/freezing-zero-r4603

> Freezing Pair Love Stories:
http://bato.to/comic/_/freezing-pair-love-stories-r8731

> Freezing DVD stories (omake?)
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/freezing-omake-r20454
Go to Freezing Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window KidCongo
  • 273 Replies
Topic Aoi Kazuya (Finally use his powers?) New Window Cydric
  • 54 Replies
Topic Who's Hotter, Satellizer or Cassandra? New Window raindz
  • 14 Replies
Topic Freezing Chapter 197-201+ New Window harry9x
  • 2 Replies
Topic Who's gonna pick up the translations? New Window RainerZA
  • 5 Replies
Topic Who is the worst character in Freezing. New Window SilverDirtystar
  • 4 Replies

2801 Comments

I stopped reading back when they should Kazuyas mother going crazy I think. Just read 206/207 and it's looking interesting but I'm not a fool, it'll go to shit again soon. Just gonna keep waiting till it's over.

And here we were thinking it was one screwed up manga.

Then the new arc comes along and proves we have much to learn on how screwed up things can be.

His next journey: A dimension of all men pandoras.

Notice me Satellizer Senpai! After all, you're the breast.... I mean best girl.

There were a number of lines that had me dumbfounded....

"to think this little guy was so dangerous" was but one of them.

Notice me Satellizer Senpai! After all, you're the breast.... I mean best girl.

It finally got interesting again!

So it's a parallel universe except all the male characters are hot, busty women. I like it very much.

it would've been more amusing if it was Bizarro Kazuha that walked down those steps

Ha Ha ! It turned into Isekai ;p

Hmm ... Is it going to be, in some degree, like Cross Ange ?

A dimension with no men, eh? Kazuya's arrival hasn't changed that. Haha!

This is actually the best chapter we've had in a long while, and random people just complain lol.

We Isekai now

ffs

At least plot is moving again

You misspelled broken

We Isekai now

ffs

At least plot is moving again

What i don't understand is how all this recent revelations goes with the transcendental will, all that mistery about another dimension humans can't touch or see, and that thing about assimilating humans because humanity is doomed that MarĂ­a showed Oohara and Aoi Gengo which terrified them.

Looks like it forced ideas from two popular mangas just to get more popularity (Claymore which was since the beginning a big part of the base of this story besides boobs and Jojo's third to ninth parts) while ignoring all that happened till now.

the only thing that makes sense to me is that Maria is the mastermind, acting as a beacon for the ''Order'' to travel the worlds as an excuse to spread the stigmata infection by telling Gengo to create the Pandora.

*sigh* This really looks like it's going to turn into some parallel worlds BS. Whatever. I've read too much to just drop it.

As long as this story has an ending and doesn't get axed like Aflame Inferno or Re:Birth, I'm fine with it. Freezing has been one of my guilty pleasures for some time, I don't mind if the story is a bit retarded if it's entertaining enough.

Anyway, two things

1. the implication (but maybe only I see it) that those two women are Satella and Louis (!!!) parallels from the new world
2. Freezing now has its own Abyss Feeders, that Nova zombie was creepy (you know, camping in the wild doing your stuff and then booh)

*sigh* This really looks like it's going to turn into some parallel worlds BS. Whatever. I've read too much to just drop it.

so this plot gonna be mofo muv luv ? lel 

he's now in a world were males are "scarce", oh yeah que the harem train

4230503-5816739486-Jojo.gif~c200

I fully expect a Cross Ange plot twist to appear and the Nova are just the form that these people from another dimension take when they cross over into ours. Neither side is evil and something much greater is manipulating them and blah blah blah

Not sure about the 'manipulated by a greater being' part but... you might be up to something. Any more would be spoilers, and the raws are out anyway.

Stop introducing hot girls naked, LDY, my dick can only handle so much.

On a side note, I fully expect a Cross Ange plot twist to appear and the Nova are just the form that these people from another dimension take when they cross over into ours. Neither side is evil and something much greater is manipulating them and blah blah blah

Yerp, looks like it. Well, aside from the fact that they are probably exclusively attractive, fit, young women. But that is pretty much also true for all of IDY's worlds period I guess.

For awhile I thought this chapter was the final one, and I was kind of celebrating. But it will probably go on. Part of me hopes he just landed in Legend of Maian or something, and gets killed by Felix though.

I just hope his grandma (Maria) doesn't join the harem

"And so Kazuya, having run out of harem candidates back in his own world, travels to another to find more booty that he will never tap."

He shall be the virgin harem master OF ALL DIMENSIONS! Past, present, and future.

"And so Kazuya, having run out of harem candidates back in his own world, travels to another to find more booty that he will never tap."

I'm digging this new arc.

The middle of this chapter sure felt like it was axed and ends right away.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics