Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 320votes)

Last Game

Alt Names: alt Último Jogoalt ラストゲームalt El Último Juegoalt Game Terakhiralt Huling Laroalt L'ultima Sfidaalt Ostateczna rozgrywkaalt Son Oyunalt آخرین بازیalt اللعبة الأخيرة
Author: Amano Shinobu
Artist: Amano Shinobu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yanagi's dad is a president of a large hotel, he himself is handsome and clever, always wins the favor among girls. Moreover, he's always on the top of class and champions in all sports meetings when he was in primary school. But after he met Kujou, a transfered student, he had never savored the taste of victory in any single match with this girl for ten years. "Let's bid for final victory, Kujou." There here comes the last game. Will Yanagi fall in love with Kujou while he hates his competitor but cares so much about this girl?

============Notice================
Unfortunately this comic (or parts of it) has been Scanlated by groups that don't allow uploading or Rehosting on Batoto. Sorry for the Inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Last Game Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Where's the next chapter coming out?... New Window Sylar450
  • 0 Replies
Topic This manga makes my heart race New Window NoboriRyu
  • 4 Replies
Topic Who is your favorite Characters? New Window Dragon88
  • 2 Replies
Topic Wut..Who..How..SOO DENSE!! New Window Rainblergh
  • 8 Replies
Topic Where's chapter 28? New Window kurOOhirOO
  • 3 Replies

540 Comments

i can't blame the guys for falling for her....,

after all, girls like her are rare nowdays.

+Black hair :D

47321-Felicia-Day-oh-hell-no-gif-Bh6N.gi

At this point...

Spoiler

Yanagi on the inside

Spoiler

Sorry, couldn't resist. I'm waiting for that ferris wheel ride~  :rolleyes:

I think it's been fully established how much of a Kujou fanboy Yanagi is. Back off, Momo! 

Spoiler

On the other hand, I feel for ya, Souma ;_;. I'm sure you'll find happiness someday with some other lucky gal!

Thank you for the newest chapter asdf scans and roan kun! You guys are the greatest!

Spoiler

my sentiments exactly!

DNoSAyK.png

I need to bother the people i know in asdf now lol

NO YOU'RE NOT LOL

I need to bother the people i know in asdf now lol

Spoiler

Passed a cliff but the next cliff was deeper and steeper.

Traded one cliff hanger for another.

That last page

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Sigh...

One question, though: Is Yanagi's first name Hisato or Naoto? I've seen it both ways....

Naoto is the right first name. Apparently Dragon&Fly were using Chinese raws so they got both his name and Souma Kei's names wrong. Roankun mentioned this on his site back when he started working on this series.

Thank you for the last chapter!!!

I read all this wonderful manga in two days!!!! it's so nice and fun, I really can't wait to read the next chapter!!

wait, what's wrong with black hair?

it's about fucking time. maybe we can see some real romantic developments in the next chapter.

Feel kinda bad for the loser senpai, whatever his name is.

One question, though: Is Yanagi's first name Hisato or Naoto? I've seen it both ways....

It kind of says a lot when a little kid is trying to encourage Kujou in the romance department. xD That said, I am really looking forward to the next chapter. 

Thank you rimyuel, asdf scans, and roankun for your hard work! I love this series, and I flipped when I saw it updated! 

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH

*explodes into rainbows*

OMG!!!... THAT GIRL!!! >_< such a block

this momo girl just cant figure out why everyone loves kujou lolll

tho they say kujou is plain, i think she is the cutest character in this manga artwise, whats up with that -.-

If you guys do not stop fucking interrupting those two...

original.gif

y6voLiR.png

Ouch!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics