Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Wut..Who..How..SOO DENSE!!

#love #kawaii #density

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Rainblergh

Rainblergh

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 447 posts
  • Locationat every wrong turn to take

Ahh the tension is still rising, is it possible for her to fell anything and to know about it? How many enemies will she encounter, how many hear attacks will Yanagi take or will he just give up on everything?

Begin typing nonsense on my mark, ready, steady, GO! 

tumblr_mq3izw9Lbq1rkpua6o1_500.gif

Edited by Rainblergh, 05 November 2014 - 02:06 PM.

stripper_bunny.gif

Pseudonymous_Existence

Pseudonymous_Existence

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 307 posts
  • LocationStanding behind you.

Ahh the tension is still rising, is it possible for her to fell anything and to know about it? How many enemies will she encounter, how many hear attacks will Yanagi take or will he just give up on everything?

Begin typing nonsense on my mark, ready, steady, GO! 

tumblr_mq3izw9Lbq1rkpua6o1_500.gif

And not a single reply... You really have no luck in creating topics,eh?
U drugim vijestima,prvi put vidim nekog drugog iz Hrvatske :)

Monuments may crumble,

And nations turn to dust.

The wheels of worlds may tumble,

Or grind until they rust.

Rainblergh

Rainblergh

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 447 posts
  • Locationat every wrong turn to take

Heh takoder, poprilicno smo rijetki XD

Well I can try, well I thought it was easier to do this kinda stuff, guess not =.='

At least you broke the ice, thanks ^o^

But the "Omg I was fat when I was younger and it's a big deal too me" girl is getting pretty annoying. Like Ok you want to win everyone over and fight for it, but it's not because you like him or anything, it's for her own selfish reasons too prove that she can do it. She just wants to ruin everything to get him as a trophy. And while doing that she is butting in way to much, like I want her to go away and never come back, ever... muahahaha. Goddamit this is showing my bad side..well yeah that's what I mostly think about her. The only good thing shes done is to make Kujou jealous, even tho I hate when the main girl gets jealous, it's should always be the boy in my opinion.   

Somehow it's get cuter when it's like that and they go all possessive mode, while when it's the girl it's just gets annoying unless it's a tsundere. If it's a tsundere it just gets more fun ^o^

Edited by Rainblergh, 05 November 2014 - 02:07 PM.

stripper_bunny.gif

Pseudonymous_Existence

Pseudonymous_Existence

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 307 posts

Heh takoder, poprilicno smo rijetki XD

Well I can try, well I thought it was easier to do this kinda stuff, guess not =.='

At least you broke the ice, thanks ^o^

But the "Omg I was fat when I was younger and it's a big deal too me" girl is getting pretty annoying. Like Ok you want to win everyone over and fight for it, but it's not because you like him or anything, it's for her own selfish reasons

too prove that she can do it. She just wants to ruin everything to get him as a trophy. And while doing that she is butting in way to much, like I want her to go away and never come back, ever... muahahaha. Goddamit this is showing my bad side..well yeah that's what I mostly think about her. The only good thing shes done is to make Kujou jealous, even do I hate when the main girl gets jealous, it's should always be the boy in my opinion.   

Somehow it's get cuter when it's like that and they go all possessive mode, while when it's the girl it's just gets annoying unless it's a tsundere. If it's a tsundere it just gets more fun ^o^

I totally agree,she obviously doesn't truly like him.
But knowing this kind of manga,she'll probably go after him even more and when he rejects her or if they get in some kind of fight (all 3 of them) she'll come clean about being fat and then admitt she only had some small crush or whatever.
Then we get some cliche "It's okay,we're friends after all." moment and they all live happily ever after (well,atleast until another guy/girl come trying to break up the relationship).
Also,indeed it's too bad it's not a tsundere,they're my second favorite kind of girls after yandere (dammit I love all the head choping and those terrifying eyes).
Now all that's left to see how right I was and if I have a career in fortune telling :D

Monuments may crumble,

Aivanne.

Aivanne.

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationInside the walls :)

Close, Shatter_Effect, but no cigar. :D  No one else aside from Kujou ever found out (or at least that's what I remember XD)

About Kujou being dense... There's been progress!! I mean, in the latest chapters, she still IS dense but is now thinking of Yanagi as at least a very, very important friend.  :batoto_015:

thecoxer

thecoxer

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts

I don't usually like my manga's this sweet and dense. But this..this was good.

Pseudonymous_Existence

Pseudonymous_Existence

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 307 posts

I mean, in the latest chapters, she still IS dense but is now thinking of Yanagi as at least a very, very important friend.  :batoto_015:

Yeah,he's very,very friendzoned.
I'm honestly starting to wonder if it's even possible for them to get together unless they get help from God himself.

Monuments may crumble,

Bobby W.

Bobby W.

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 395 posts
  • LocationMedan, Indonesia

I totally agree,she obviously doesn't truly like him.
But knowing this kind of manga,she'll probably go after him even more and when he rejects her or if they get in some kind of fight (all 3 of them) she'll come clean about being fat and then admitt she only had some small crush or whatever.
Then we get some cliche "It's okay,we're friends after all." moment and they all live happily ever after (well,atleast until another guy/girl come trying to break up the relationship).

Ah, seems like your prediction isn't correct this time.

It seems she actually fell hard for Yanagi. Well, I guess it developed from 'merely proving that she can capture him' into actual love.

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein

Azure_1802

Azure_1802

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
Well, Kujou likes Yanagi, but he always shows her his pretty girlfriends who he breaks up with immediately later. Therefore, Kujou thinks if they are friends, they will not break up and can be together forever. Yanagi's stupidity backstabs him :v