Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 159votes)

Nurarihyon no Mago

Alt Names: alt ぬらりひょんの孫alt Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan
Author: Shiibashi Hiroshi
Artist: Shiibashi Hiroshi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Rikuo Nura is descended from Nurarihyon, Grand Master of the spirit world, but appears to be just a normal kid. He usually just wants to live peacefully as a human, but when his friends and allies are in trouble, his spirit blood boils, and he transforms into Nurarihyon to wipe out evil! A new concept story combining spirits and chivalry! A piquant, gallant ghost action story!
Go to Nurarihyon no Mago Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Romance in NNM? New Window αɖα- ɕɧαɲ
  • 78 Replies
Topic NNM - Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Thunder Wolf
  • 105 Replies
Topic Nurarihyon No Mago chapter 209 english translated is available New Window blass
  • 1 Replies
Topic Missing chapters? (extra) New Window Kazumasa
  • 2 Replies
Topic Favorite Clan New Window Nayrael
  • 2 Replies

215 Comments

haha Tsurara is so cool. COOL LIKE SNOW LOL

omgggg. Thank you so much Nayrel-san for uploading the Omake. Dammit I love you already.

Kyaaaaaaa~ I swooned to death. Rikuo is shyyyyy,

Damn, I just noticed that there's a gap of missing chapters from 191 to 194...no wonder I was so confused when I was directly jumped to chapter 195...And I would appreciate it that someone could also upload chapter 208-210 as I feel like switching to another online viewer... ...

@becauseiamacat

At least she's much more useful than the useless Kana. That what I would call useless character.

BTW, ch 210 english
https://picasaweb.google.com/114069828503731078415/NuraMago210?noredirect=1
already ended ...
now waiting someone upload it in Batoto ...
hmm, still no new updatet on this one?
the raw for 210 have been out for a while now..
nothing like epic cliffhangers for epic final battles. where's a time machine when you need one. i need to go to the future for the next chapter.
NURARIHYON NO MAGO ENGLISH TRANSLATED CHAPTER 209 IS AVAILABLE.I HAVE UPLOADED IT HERE:
http://www.manga-access.com/manga/N/Nurarihyon_no_Mago/chapter/209
I just found out that this manga has ended! I am feeling so sad right now... :'(
@psycho_stress: probably removed because it was done by Viz and than ripped from them. I think Batoto doesn't allow posting officially scanlated chapters, only fan scanlations.

BTW, check the next page of the comments section <_< >_>
What? Where did it go?
This chapter was neither translated nor coloured by fangroups because this chapter was ripped off from VIZ media website.
Was this color fan-made or done by the original author? It looks digital but too amazing and natural to be fan coloring.
Awesome. At least it's going to be a flashy, colorful ending.
60 pages full color... WOW...
was it changed to monthly? its no longer in jump?
The color was great. Thanks guys. :D
thank you for the new chapter...~XD
This was beautifully drawn.
Man. 60 pages of awesomeness and color only to be another chapter or so off from finishing. GAHHH.
I hope the next few chapters will be as long and will also have color. I know it takes a long time to do so but it'd be great.
ahh.. the inevitable ending...
Finally an english update. Now one or two chapters left till the end... Would say "I cant wait" but sick of waiting at this point >_>
Awesome chapter.
Yes!! Right up to the end, Tsurara is useless!
Wow, sixty pages of full color... So amazing and beautiful. ;_; Why do I always stumble upon great manga near the tail end of their run? I only found this and got caught up during the 100 Tales Clan arc. ;_;
Nope, next is still not the last. There will be another one in December,

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics