Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

NNM - Latest Chapter Discussion

Nurarihyon No Mago

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

Thunder Wolf

Thunder Wolf

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 656 posts
  • LocationDiscord
Self explanatory title.

Discuss any new scanlated chapters and other NNM related stuff.

2z50p6t.png

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
  • Locationsometimes here, most of the time there.
From the latest chapter all I can say is.. WTF Enchou!
I don't predict this kind of turnabouts but seeing the "Let me handle this" Rikuo again made me sigh.
I know rikuo is the protagonist but if this is shonen, I think it's appropriate to have scenes for his hyakki yokou to shine.
I seen a lot of rikuo's development. I think it's already time to see the development of his comrades even for a little.

But then again, I love this series and the story keeps me holding on to it.

manga2x

manga2x

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 575 posts
  • LocationTawi Tawi naval district
I don't get his purpose either. He just declare himself as Sanmoto's enemy now. Does he want to create a new faction? with just 2 man

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
well, he said that what he does is connected with the Nue 9not exactly this sentence btw)
so maybe, Nue is still the mastermind of all the happenings. It's only my guess.

ndanix

ndanix

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 70 posts
Maybe...

I must say I like Nue as the antagonist. He is simply... enigmatic. I mean, we barely know anything about his current "him", or what is he doing in hell. I really want to see his master plan unfold.

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
But he sure looks creepy in bold. lol
I myself don't really find him hateful. Unlike other characters in different manga that will really pissed you off to death.

Back to the topic:
The battle is now 3:1.. poor rikuo, finding himself not sufficient in fighting that big bastard alone lol

Edited by αɖα- ɕɧαɲ, 26 November 2011 - 12:30 AM.

ndanix

ndanix

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 70 posts
I can't say if I find him hateful or not. As I said before, we barely know something about his current him. He may actually do something PRETTY F*CKING HATEFUL in the future, so I'll keep my opinion about him until then.

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
even considering the future things he might do.. I'll still find him a very cool antagonist B)

manga2x

manga2x

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 575 posts
He said that this is just a prologue and the yokai ao andon is a parting gift. is he intend to escape?
and if Nue did re-appear. The Kyoto Yokai faction might re-appear too
Since Hagoromo Kitsune is the one who gave birth to Nue.
Yamabuki Otome (The latest container) is with Kyoto Yokai faction, I think she is still alive.
While Hagoromo Kitsune get dragged into hell

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
Yamabuki is indeed alive but still unknown if she already regain conscious or not yet.
And yeah, The true hagoromo gitsune was sent from hell when Nue was re-birth. So that means she is alive as well, just being locked in hell.

I don't think enchoo will escape and Nue will appear. It's too early, and as what encho said "it's just the prologue" so Nue, the main attraction surely comes in the middle or in the end of the said show.

manga2x

manga2x

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 575 posts
I just finish reading ch180.
Rikuo and itaku continue the fight. encho has escaped with Yosusume. Kiyotsugu being usefull, trying to counter the online rumor.

Since the Hyaku monogatari clan was declare dissolved by Encho and Encho, himself has escaped
it seems, this is the final fight for Hyaku monogatari arc

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
I think encho will do something fishy again now that he leaves rikuo with the overpowering yokai.
and for kiyo~ He's really proved himself in this past chapters until know. I'm beginning to like him :D

ndanix

ndanix

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 70 posts
But this could possibly be a plan to help the Nue. Rikuo and his clan has been keeping Tokyo safe from the shadows, but if Nue manages to make all Tokyo hate him, not fear him, but hate him, then his power would decrease and then he wouldn't be able to stand a chance against Nue.

Or something along those lines...

manga2x

manga2x

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 575 posts
That can be true. That will make him a member of nue clan.

To make the situations become easier to understand.
I make a faction list

- Nura clan & it's allies (Rikuo)
- Kyoto Youkai (Yamabuki otome / Hagoromo kitsune)
- Hyaku monogatari (Sanmoto - currently in hell)
- Tonoo village (Akagappa)
- Nue / Abe no seimei (in hell)
- Enchou ?

non-active clan
- Shikoku yokai (Tamazuki)

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
I was just informed about the raw chapter of 181 and this is how I interpreted the scenes (not sure though):

-The cover page is Rikuo and Kiyo and it's colored I must say (Kiyo is very lucky to be in it for real!)
-fighting, fighting.. tsurara and itaku combined forces! Rikuo can't battle alone. (It's a threesome lol)
-panel shows enchou walking with yosuzume. they met yanagida.
-Yanagida asked enchou about sanmotou's revival, enchou answered it's successful and told him of what happened about brain, that he was killed by rikuo. (a natural liar :|)
-After hearing the sad news about brain, yanagida went hysterical.. then comes the Ryuuji who was just hiding in a pillar who throw a very amusing line: "Wow, you know how to lie", "Even though I'm confident about lying, I wont make such an evil lie"
-The panel then shifts back to kiyo and others who are still occupied in cleaning rikuo's name through internet
-back to rikuo, tsurara and itaku. Tsurara tried to protect the two guys by making a wall of ice (really tsurara isn't that useless :D)
-tsurara and itaku combined force again. rikuo trying to matoi with itaku.
-Shifts to kiyo and the gang who are stressed. Kiyo cried.

Credits: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1304751951

Edited by αɖα-sɯαɳ, 12 December 2011 - 02:52 AM.

manga2x

manga2x

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 575 posts
Your guess is correct. or perhaps you can read japanese?
Chapter 182 is out.
Sanmoto has revived
I wish encho didn't die that easily. Die because sanmoto absorb him
That is way too easy and way too fast
The seimei descendants is a surprise.
So, it has began the clash with seimei faction

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
Well I guess the best part of chapter 182 is when encho was being sucked by sanmoto as well.
I pity him but I lol-ed secretly while thinking "lokk badass encho, in the end you'll only be sucked."
and what the hell is that creepy kiddy like seimei. he's so strong and so wicked.
Ryuuji was saved by kuro. yay~ boy love haha. peace!

Thunder Wolf

Thunder Wolf

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 656 posts
  • LocationDiscord
OK, so how did Nura's hair get back to normal? He was off screen talking, then wham, he's back to normal.

2z50p6t.png

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
Maybe he was already fully regenrated. Remember that his grandma, Youhime has a healing ability? We never know that rikuo might inherited a little portion of that power that makes him heal a little bit. But thank God the hair is already back.

RiTsu teaser again.. they matoi in front of kiyo and the gang. Poor kana *Grins*

Vivid

Vivid

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
Awesome, RiTsu action, and the chapter itself wasn't half bad. If I had to complain it'd be that the art was kind of cluttered, but that's the norm.