Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 252votes)

Skip Beat!

Alt Names: alt !اسکیپ بیتalt 下一站巨星alt スキップ・ビート!alt 華麗的挑戰alt 스킵 비트!alt Skip Beatalt Не Сдавайся!
Author: Nakamura Yoshiki
Artist: Nakamura Yoshiki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kyoko Mogami is the childhood friend of superstar Sho Fuwa. Kyoko was so mindlessly in love with Sho that she followed him to the city on his quest to become a famous singer. But she soon realizes Sho was only using her as his personal maid to take care of household chores and pay for rent. Heart-broken, Kyoko won't suffer in silence--she's going to get her sweet revenge by beating Sho in show biz!

A funny and entertaining romance story of a "diamond in the rough" trying to find her place in showbiz, and the mysterious pasts of the people around her.

====== NOTICE =======
We have been requested not to host this by Hakusensha. Please do not upload.
====== NOTICE =======
Go to Skip Beat! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window hoihei
  • 102 Replies
Topic Kickstarter for Skip Beat! anime US release! New Window Garlyle
  • 0 Replies
Topic percheeeeeeeeeeeé?? New Window Sasy_
  • 0 Replies
Topic I just finished the anime New Window Amorte
  • 3 Replies
Topic Favorite character in Skip Beat! New Window bumblebee310
  • 19 Replies
Topic Skip Beat! deutsch New Window harnomf
  • 3 Replies

513 Comments

What's going on here? Do the scanlators need donations for the new chapter of skip beat? Or are the two different teams competing?
Oh look, it's the same chapter again.
Relax, the RAW will be out within the next few days.
Screw that UPDATE which is a Duplicate -________-
I'm so gonna kill someone right now.
shit is about to go DOWN!
Drop kick Shou! Drop kick Shou now~!
finally..

Spoiler
If Kyouko isn't going to kick Shou's ass, then Tsuruga had better do it. All I know is that there's been a little too much of Shou's smug face lately. He needs taken down half a dozen pegs again and reminded of his place.
Does anyone else have no idea what is going on? I feel like I missed five chapters or something.
Spoiler
Mechgouki, I don't know if you read this but I might as well try since I can't find a way to comment on your blog.

I completely wouldn't mind it if you "watermarked" it in a way that's completely impossible for mangareader to simply remove with 10 seconds of painting over it with the fill tool in white.

I mean, don't do anything too drastic like put it over faces, but just put the notice somewhere that's impossible to remove in 10 seconds, perhaps? Just as long as it greatly inconveniences mangareader at worst and stops them hosting it entirely at best.

Just use black text with a 2 pixel white stroke (Right click text layer > blending options > stroke for photoshop, I don't know the gimp equivalent) or whatever colours you prefer as long as it's easily distinguishable and nigh-on impossible for mangareader to prevent.
It really did feel like he/she owned it... But mangareader doesn't give credit to the scanlators, so I'm sure many of them, like this one, get really pissed.
the thing is the way he(I assumed it's one guy) phrased it. It looks like if he owns skip beat. Although I do agree that mangareader isn't being fair sport.
mechgouki's Skip Beat chapter 190 scanlations are up! http://cyberakuma.livejournal.com/
Also on mechgouki's journal is an interesting word of mangareader's violation of scanlator policies
Chapter 190 summary:

Posted Image
I have to admit I'm a little disappointed with these "high quality" releases. When they first came out and announced they were taking up this project I was psyched, but really aside from the cleaning, the rest of it feels weak and even then it's taking the lot of them a long time to get it done. The translations feel a little stiff, a lot of the times the meaning and flow gets lost entirely, the proofreader either isn't up to par or I don't know what. The typesetting could use a little work as well. And what are the QCs doing?

It's a good effort and I'm glad they're doing it, but I'm just surprised it's not quite up to par. Considering the huge amount of people working on this project, is it that it just lacks coordination?

I mean I can see the promise, but it lacks the edge that would make it a true high quality release.

I don't know how you organise this and I don't know any of you personally, so I'm hoping none of you will take it personally either. This is not meant to be a hater post. I do not wish for you to stop and I mean no harm with my words. Hopefully you can identify this post as constructive criticism, even if I can not give you exact pointers due to not knowing how you work.

Anyway, keep up the good work, cheers!
FFFFFFFFFFFFFF how often do I have to read the same chapterrrrrrr
Why are we getting duplicate chapters? I got all excited for nothing.
Really hope Ren kicks Shou's face in right now.
What's she doing letting Shou dictate the pace/tempo of their exchange? Show more backbone woman!
Because she's got the biggest boobs.

^^
Why does Mimori have to be in the first page ?!
Sorry Mimori. My favourite is Kyouko.
"To all my male fans out there, I am your favourite Mimori!"

I love you Nakamura Yoshiki-sensei.
monthly release is not cruel for me
because i have been waiting for berserk manga release which there no set time for the next issue
to cruel i think..!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics