Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.93 - 73votes)

Kurogane Hime

Alt Names: alt くろがね姫alt 铁姬alt Iron Princess
Author: Sogabe Toshinori
Artist: Sogabe Toshinori
Genres: Action ActionEcchi EcchiHarem HaremHorror HorrorMartial Arts Martial ArtsSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Japanese government developed a military project where they created "Iron Princesses", schoolgirls who were altered to strengthen their body by replacing their bones with steel and artificial muscles. The Iron Princess are experts with the katana and are allowed to fight in the streets to determine the cream of the crop. Those who repair the Iron Princess are medical experts called Toui and they work to maintain and improve the girls.

Sakuradamon is an academy built to train girls like Honoka Asami, an Iron Princess and Nagamitsu Yomogi, a Toui. Asami is a mysterious and powerful fighter while Yomogi is a medical child prodigy and they have to work together if they value their lives on campus
Go to Kurogane Hime Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Lastest Chapter Discussion New Window Mokata
  • 1 Replies

128 Comments

God such a bad main character. The hallway is literally littered with corpses and the main character decides to grab and hold the girl back while she running from the monster? And while MORE girls are being killed RIGHT BEHIND HIM, he stops her from activating her power and ending the fight through the power of love~!... And then she uses it anyway. Derp.

Yea, he's kinda weird. He's clearly doesn't have a mind set of a rational doctor.

God such a bad main character. The hallway is literally littered with corpses and the main character decides to grab and hold the girl back while she running from the monster? And while MORE girls are being killed RIGHT BEHIND HIM, he stops her from activating her power and ending the fight through the power of love~!... And then she uses it anyway. Derp.

Ah Japan, sneaking your piss fetish in, yet again...

Woah, R..PE time.....!!!! Damn cliffhangers O:

Btw. This won't get dropped as long as I do participate in this project. I buy the volumes myself; no donations, my own money. Right now we can do until the end of volume three; just got it today....( that manga gets some insane twists....)

The lack of updates was due to three things.

1. Hardly any raw sources for this manga, therefore we need to wait for the volumes to be released to import them.
2. After finally getting the second volume, which was released around the last quarter of 2012, I got busy with my real life work...
3. After I came back our proofreader went missing... I got a temporary replacement for the current chapter and a permanent for the upcomings.

But currently our typesetter is ill, so we are stalled again; if she returns we can publish the next chapter....

The plot is surprisingly good so far and not just pointless ecchi
Boobies!!!
Boobies everywhere!!!
Me reading 1st chp: "Hmph, another ecchi, this better have an outstanding story, for I shan't be swayed by sexual content!" female lead utters: "oniichan..." Me: FOOOOOLLLLLOOOOOOWWWW!!!!!!"
I thought this proyect was droped, please keep the chaps coming.
I hope the MC doesn't stay a useless whiner. Ikkou for the most was a bad ass character with the right touch of pervertedness. Let's hope the mangaka follows suit with this character. Doubt he'll be the perv Ikkou was, but it's better than being a nancy character.
Ty for the update! And wow the ending...

Posted Image
24 hour delay...
hmm it says its updated but it wont show
Sorry for the delay guys....
Ah guys, don't worry! The next two chapters will come in the very near future... at least I hope so ;)

Private life kept us pretty busy.... The series is going to become pretty extreme (in many ways) soon... :)
Weird, there's people who can follow the story, and there's people who're saying the translation is hard to follow.
I find the story hard to follow, but I can't blame the translation.
Maybe it's as LeviathanX said, I need to look past the boobs -.-
All the females in this school are technologically enhanced so there is pretty much no way a normal male is going to be stronger in a fight then them. As to why most of the males are scared of them, if you could be cut in half just because you made one of them mad at you would you think twice when before speaking to them? Hell most of them wouldn't even get reprimanded for killing you.
All the females in this school are technologically enhanced so there is pretty much no way a normal male is going to be stronger in a fight then them. As to why most of the males are scared of them, if you could be cut in half just because you made one of them mad at you would you think twice when before speaking to them? Hell most of them wouldn't even get reprimanded for killing you.
I like this manga it has potential, but I'm still confused as to what purpose all the fights are for and why are the male population are pansies. Here i though we where the ones good at fighting
What's the problem? I think the sentences make sense... and the dialogues are fluent. We check at least four times whether it fits or not before we do the release. It's not in our hands what the author writes, if he writes it in this order then it's set.

Though, our proofreaders mother tongue is English; so I don't see a problem here either.

I can follow the story... Maybe you should care less for the boobs; that might make it easier to understand?! ;)
I don't understand the complaints. I'm capable of following the story, and also the story is moving slowly as if it were going to be a long series. Aside from that, I lived in JP for a few years so I understand the "foreigner" issues. The younger and more liberal generations are a bit more welcoming and understanding than most of the population.
...So dozens of people with bleeding wounds, and you take a long time performing a highly complex and precise acupuncture operation to get rid of a slight fever first?

What the hell. Un-fucking professional.

Prodigy my ass. Dropped.
well i think the whole part of the foreigner's being monsters probably originate from the era of the shogunate. Considering the setup, there was a time where foreigner weren't allowed.

I myself just unhooks my brain and follow the story, it makes about 60% sense when i do that so it allows me to just read it without getting too confused.
I just look at the cute girls if i cant understand it (thank god for cute girls)
Recently it's not making any sense.
I don't know if it's the translations or what but this is really hard to follow sometimes.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics