Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 294votes)

Comic Studio

Alt Names: alt こみっくすたじおalt こみっく☆すたじおalt Комикс-студия
Author: Konogi Yoshiru
Artist: Konogi Yoshiru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 20-year-old Aihara Minoru has come to Tokyo to make his dreams of becoming an action manga artist come true. To his amazement, he lands a job as a live-in assistant of his favorite mangaka, Takakura Kenji, who writes a popular fighting manga called "Ultimate Banchou."

Upon arriving at his new workplace, however, he discovers that his idol is not the tough guy he'd always imagined. The truth is, Takakura Kenji is the pen name of Sekai Ichiko, a girl his age who is basically a moe character (she looks and acts like a little kid). After Aihara's obvious disappointment starts them off on the wrong foot, it's going to be tough for him to prove to her that he has what it takes to be a manga artist!
Go to Comic Studio Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic ydtt scans thanks New Window irishredcap
  • 9 Replies
Topic Have you guys droped this manga? New Window TheKgbSmoker
  • 9 Replies

388 Comments

CALM THE F*** DOWN !

*punches penis repeatedly*
Next Week on Comic Studio...

With the deadline fast approaching and no ideas ready, Aihara and Ichika decides to take a "Breather". Can Aihara keep his lolicon instinct in check or will he cross the line and be labeled a pedophile for life?

Stay tuned for next week's Comic Studio: Descent of the PedoBear
She's just like a little kid despite the real age. Loli power both in her mind and body. How terrifying
Chapter 6.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG.

That was freaking adorable.
loli is a bodytype in my dictionary. this loli.. is very exciting. but i know what you mean, the feeling a young loli gives off is a bit different, mainly the innocence factor. this loli is not so innocent
@cydric

hey from wich doujin is that pic.

Btw talking about chances she could rape him ;;>_>
Thanks Dordz

I felt Aihara let the chance slip away but then again it's loli (but it's not)
Spoiler
I'm sure you'll enjoy this chapter as much as I do... enjoy guys ^___^
Well, that got quite awkward... -_-
As our otaku ancestors say : "Sonny, you must not forget this, Loli power is terrifying!"
Question, is it wrong for him to fall for her or do i need to accept the term of a loli lover?
Love it!
Exactly. Loli is only when they are underage, while she is perfectly an adult.

Shes just a.. How can I put this delicately?

A midget.
@Gregorie shes 20
its not loli please ! the girl is just really small... shhes moe! and shees 21!
this is some extreme loli stuff.... XP
I prefer not reading loli stuff but like the story ^^
O___O

* zooms in *
Enjoy another chapter guys! ^_^
Moral of Chapter 5 - Take the tie off first!
How can this be termed a ecchi moe lolicon with no panty shots? The fan service is somewhat lacking for this genre. I do appreciate that in every chapter thus far she either straddles him or winds up between his legs!
DAMN i want abs like that *stretches collar on shirt and looks down* Gym here I come
Our otaku ancestors says : "Sonny, almost every man in the world is Lolicon. You cannot run away from natural instinct."
who else wants to see the loli rape him?
Posted Image
bleach has no backgrounds

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics