Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 294votes)

Comic Studio

Alt Names: alt こみっくすたじおalt こみっく☆すたじおalt Комикс-студия
Author: Konogi Yoshiru
Artist: Konogi Yoshiru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 20-year-old Aihara Minoru has come to Tokyo to make his dreams of becoming an action manga artist come true. To his amazement, he lands a job as a live-in assistant of his favorite mangaka, Takakura Kenji, who writes a popular fighting manga called "Ultimate Banchou."

Upon arriving at his new workplace, however, he discovers that his idol is not the tough guy he'd always imagined. The truth is, Takakura Kenji is the pen name of Sekai Ichiko, a girl his age who is basically a moe character (she looks and acts like a little kid). After Aihara's obvious disappointment starts them off on the wrong foot, it's going to be tough for him to prove to her that he has what it takes to be a manga artist!
Go to Comic Studio Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic ydtt scans thanks New Window irishredcap
  • 9 Replies
Topic Have you guys droped this manga? New Window TheKgbSmoker
  • 9 Replies

388 Comments

Stupid freaking usazou-san Posted Image
Enjoy another chapter guys ^_^
I think I'll become lolicon...
SHE'S PERFECT
@Killedb4u Great Idea! Why didn't I think of that...
*Went to the store to buy "Dirt Cheap" keyboards*
now i really into to lolicon, aww this chapter just too good
Somehow I feel, pretty much every chapter, that we're just a step away from reverse-rape...
That's some fast relationship progress for manga xD
MC must tell me his secret to get rock-hard abs... -_-
@Ashax

Why not both?
Man, this is getting really adorable. If you just remind yourself that she's older than him then the manga is appropriately cute. I'm definitely going to be following this now.
Those abs. Dude. WTF. I wish my abs were that cut.
She's unexpectedly bold for a manga character. I do not disapprove.
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
*Reads latest chapter*
ummm...
Should I bang my head on the keyboard or bash my head with it?
Every time she said " I wanna touch it" it feels like a major sexual harassment lawsuit is coming into play. Looks like a lolicon is born, so be gentle tiger boy ^_^
@aruless
Sorry man, I forgot too many manga read
I think I might be a lolicon cuz that my friends gave me a slight boner....weird.....
Akira Kogami and Minoru Shiraishi? Oookkkk...
OUW MAI GAWD.
*looks around*

26 chapters? Awesome.

And looks like things are heating up, and only six chapters in! This should be fun. Wonder whats gonna happen next.
I hope this manga would continue for months, maybe years.. no forever.. wahhh!!..too kawaii.. :)
@havoc the manga has 26 chapters... :o
So cute !
The romance is progressing fast. I hope that doesn't mean the manga will be short.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics