Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 294votes)

Comic Studio

Alt Names: alt こみっくすたじおalt こみっく☆すたじおalt Комикс-студия
Author: Konogi Yoshiru
Artist: Konogi Yoshiru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 20-year-old Aihara Minoru has come to Tokyo to make his dreams of becoming an action manga artist come true. To his amazement, he lands a job as a live-in assistant of his favorite mangaka, Takakura Kenji, who writes a popular fighting manga called "Ultimate Banchou."

Upon arriving at his new workplace, however, he discovers that his idol is not the tough guy he'd always imagined. The truth is, Takakura Kenji is the pen name of Sekai Ichiko, a girl his age who is basically a moe character (she looks and acts like a little kid). After Aihara's obvious disappointment starts them off on the wrong foot, it's going to be tough for him to prove to her that he has what it takes to be a manga artist!
Go to Comic Studio Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic ydtt scans thanks New Window irishredcap
  • 9 Replies
Topic Have you guys droped this manga? New Window TheKgbSmoker
  • 9 Replies

388 Comments

So on one hand, we have shameless leeching off an editor and excessive planning for moe.
On the other side, we have plans for a revamped short story and Mr. MC planning to bathe with a loli.
I'm not sure which side is more wrong.
We aren't even in double digit chapters yet and she already wants to bathe with him of her own free will. There may not be a single other female manga character that is this forward while at the same time not a slut. I fucking approve of her.
Yeah, while the assistant-chan is drawing a moe manga, Aihara will draw an ERO LOLI MANGA! And of course, he needs to do some research, y'know what I mean.
Posted Image
she is fucking adorable!!! i've read/watched 100's of manga/anime but i don't think I've ever come across a character as adorable as she is and I'm a man!!
this chapter was full of wtf
hahah. awesome. she trapped him. trapped him good. she mindf*cked him big time.
i really like how strait forward these two are unlike some couples that take 20 or a whole volume just to kiss, the two of them pretty much just go right at it which makes this manga really enjoyable.
\o/
the offer of a bath with the sensei, how can any one object to that.

Posted Image
O__________O

delicious
@Cresent Many thanks for your hard work. You have our deepest appreciation.
thanks for the update
Sorry for the delay peoplez, i was busy irl so couldn't fully TS it myself.
@eric_z correct me if im wrong but that picture reminds of a manga, if so you know what it is?
Posted Image good jop
@JKitty More like "SekuHara", if you know what I mean.
your face somewhat is disgusting* ahaha i laugh hard at that part
Behold the power of the Combination form of Seki and Aihara the Sekara MWAH HA HA HA. So cute.
Moeeeee....
Posted Image

Pedobear: I'm so jealous right now, but excited too
shes only a loli if you perceive her to be a loli. and i dont mind thinking of her as a loli, yum.
Aihara, you bastard, good job this time!
Posted Image
It's ok, not loli if she's 20 *A*
Posted Image I envy you, Aihara!
Posted ImageIchiko~~~~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics