Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 450votes)

The Voynich Hotel

Alt Names: alt ヴォイニッチホテルalt The Vovnich Hotelalt Voinicchi Hotelalt Voinicchi Hoterualt Vovnich Hotel
Author: Douman Seiman
Artist: Douman Seiman
Genres: Comedy ComedyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A young man comes to live on a small island in the south seas, and resides in a hotel that is far from ordinary – which matches the guests and staff…
Go to The Voynich Hotel Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed The Voynich Hotel New Window Swifft
  • 2 Replies
Topic Things you don’t understand about this manga. New Window ALAKTORN
  • 5 Replies
Topic Current Chapter Discussion New Window Amon
  • 53 Replies

734 Comments

The matching eyepatches are so cute.  :)

This was surprisingly good. Wasn't expecting much story from something with such short chapters but it delivered really well.

so good, so good. overwhelmingly good. great, very great.

what more can i say? it's very good.

They never did reveal susporium, I'm a little upset about that, but other than that they tied up every other loose end. Alice went to live with the leader, snark is dead, taizou and elena are together, the two drug dealers that are alive are still in the game and the loli assassin is still killin despite the loss of her sis. Well, almost everyone, we never did find out what happened with the ghost nappa and vegeta, the ghost professor and the cartoonist. 

The comic was what Ghost Professor and Cartoonist were working on. The first page.

Now THIS is what I call a Good Ending :)

And in case some of you didn't know: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voynich_manuscript

They never did reveal susporium, I'm a little upset about that, but other than that they tied up every other loose end. Alice went to live with the leader, snark is dead, taizou and elena are together, the two drug dealers that are alive are still in the game and the loli assassin is still killin despite the loss of her sis. Well, almost everyone, we never did find out what happened with the ghost nappa and vegeta, the ghost professor and the cartoonist. 

Oh, Voynich.

I guess i'll go read some predictable stuff now...

Now that you're gone...

It... it ended? Oh, dude, I was so lost half of the time. Nevermind...

Thanks for the scans, it was a great ride!

Interesting series. It was nice.

Douman Seiman is good at throwing in little subtle things.

For example, did you notice the three Devils were talking about how nice the weather was? Elena, with her super witch powers, must have heard it somehow, so she decided to make it rain frogs on them.

What's up with the frogs?

Shoutouts to all the people who recognized the imouto assassin and pointed it out here (especially Franks with the screenshots). My memory's nowhere near good enough to have remembered that.

I feel like this is a series that I can glean something new from with every reread, for many to come. Goodbye for now, Douman. 

I feel like a sequel is coming sooner or later, sweet ending though.

Well, now they match even more..with the patch and all.

This is by far one of the best mangas out there. I have often described manga and anime as a sea of bland copies with a few gems that makes digging threw all the rest worth it. This is 100% one of those gems. Filled with interesting characters that drive the story from start to end, and it throws tropes out the window like a box of your ex's clothes. This manga is worth every chapter. 

I'm sad to see it end but happy it ended in a way that did not cheapen the manga or the characters it was about. if you have not read this then please do. 

All i can say is thank you thetsuuyaku your work on this manga is appreciated by me at the very least and im sure many others.  

And thank you Douman for creating this manga.

Perfect ending.

It will be greatly missed.

Maybe Dowman can make more Oddman now.

Another good read delivered up to it's ending. Job well done, we fans enjoyed the ride till the end.

It was a nice ending, even if the frogs were kind of random (to be expected), but I'm gonna miss this manga.

I think those frogs are were summoned by her as an added impression to her confession. She did give him an umbrella first.

One good thing about all the randomness, is rereading the series wont get old anytime soon. The quirkiness of the characters always gets me to read more every time.

He's the one who sent them to kill our main protagonist, so she puts the blame of her sister's death on them I'm guessing

Plus, the witch spared her, I'd say she owes them a favor.

It was a nice ending, even if the frogs were kind of random (to be expected), but I'm gonna miss this manga.

Why did the assassin girl kill the mafia boss for free?

He's the one who sent them to kill our main protagonist, so she puts the blame of her sister's death on them I'm guessing

What a satisfying ending.  My fluffy vanilla for the day!

Fun while it lasted.

You can buy Voynich Hotel volumes here (700 yen shipping, but you get 300 points or so when you sign up). v3 doesn't seem to be ready for release (even on Amazon JP), so I presume it'll be up in the next month. I'll work with whatever translators are interested in getting more Dowman out there, as he has a lot of untranslated material, of which I will scan a good portion of.

Sad to see it end, but at least it ended well.

Why did the assassin girl kill the mafia boss for free?

Perfect ending. Many thanks for the translation. 

I might have to buy some of the imported manga if this never gets a stateside release. 

agreed...agreed *nod* *nod*  |-3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics