Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 87votes)

Full Metal Panic! Sigma

Alt Names: alt Full Metal Panic Sigmaalt Full Metal Panic! Σ
Author: Gatou Shouji
Artist: Shikidouji & Ueda Hiroshi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMecha MechaRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Following the Tuatha de Danaan's seajacking incident, things are back to normal at Jindai High School in Tokyo, or as normal as they get with Sousuke guarding Kaname. After finding out who betrayed Mithril and caused the seajacking incident, Kurz and Mao are sent on a top secret mission in order to capture and bring the traitor back.

However, Sousuke and Kaname's lives are about to change when they meet Leonard Testarossa, a high ranking member of a mysterious group named Amalgam. After their meeting, Leonard warns her that he would do anything to recruit her even if it means war in the streets of Tokyo.

> Part of the Full Metal Panic! series
( http://www.batoto.net/search?name=Full%20Metal%20Panic&name_cond=c&artist_name=GATOU%20Shouji&artist_name_cond=c&genres=;e9&genre_cond=and )
Go to Full Metal Panic! Sigma Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

57 Comments

http://vatoto.com/read/_/220079/full-metal-panic-sigma_v19_ch90_by_illuminati-manga/25

I believe it's not Trans-Am from 00 Gundam's universe. Al's referring to Pontiac Trans Am, widely known as KITT  in original 90s Knight Rider. he wanted to be a car afterall lol.

Still, it's an awesome manga with awesome ending. Awesome translation, Illuminati-manga!

Thank you Illuminati-Manga for all your work on FMP

and thx a million for Gatou-sensei for creating this manga in the first place

whether we get another anime or a movie, I don't know, but I'll keep remembering this "Boy meets Girl" pearl of a story for ever ;)

Its over. I know the manga is just being faithful to the light novels, but damn it dragged on.

Lovely ending! But my inner self is screaming for vengeance since i thought Tessa would've been way more interesting pair for Sagara -_-

I'll let toy story do the talking for me...

so-long-partner-o.gif

wow what a superb ending.  Surprised though to find out that FMP is continuing in some fashion according to the manga-ka, though I doubt I will ever be able to see it translated.  That is fine.  This was a great ending to a great series, and I am happy to have been around to its conclusion.

Clear and Clean ending, more than what I could ask for. Thanks TLs!

Spoiler

Yessssssssssssssssss

giphy.gif

(;_;)7

Less seriously: deep in their hearts, everyone was waiting for this exact scene.

Man, I don't remember anything that's happened in the past few volumes. It's been so long. Still liked it, though, although I've got a feeling the ending will be badly rushed if there's only one more volume coming out.

That's a long update.

I wonder when the anime get another season.

What are we if not slaves to this torment.

Wow updates, awesome, thank you!!!

Ahem. I get the feeling that "a certain sniper" didn't die as believed by the majority.
i just want to punch kaname in the face...
why the fck is sousuke still trying, he should just get tessa or go back in time and saved nami ffs
This is as bad as a Mario game!
You guys realize this is an adaptation, right? The novels are already finished, we know the ending, the manga is just catching up. I would much rather have a longer, more complete adaptation than one that rushes through to get to the end.
For Kruz!!
@Jackson Boo Dude compare this to Hajime No Ippo and this is just a child. I like that fact that he is explaining why everything is as it is rather then leaving us with so many loose ends. Mangakas who do that really piss me off. It is like they saying "Made enough cash, now let them figure it out for themselves." If you are gonna start something atleast finish it off properly.

@Sook
Spoiler
I gave up on this series...the writer has been dragging this crap for waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long
Aaaaaand... nothing happens.
God, Kaname's attitude towards her situation is refreshing. I like heroines with guts.
Is there any restriction for the original serie Full Metal Panic! scanlated by BYAAAH?
where is Overload or the original!?
Updates! WOOO!! And there goes my evening.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics