Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.31 - 605votes)

Gokukoku no Brynhildr

Alt Names: alt Brynhildr en la Oscuridadalt Brynhildr in the Darknessalt Karanlıktaki Brunhildaalt 极黑的布伦希尔特alt 極黒のブリュンヒルデ
Author: Okamoto Lynn
Artist: Okamoto Lynn
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ryouta Murakami is a teen astronomy buff with a photographic memory. He took an interest in astronomy after a friend he had as a kid died during a trip for stargazing.

One day, he notices that the transfer student in his class looks oddly familiar. She looks just like his old friend - the one who believed in aliens and kept looking for them in the skies until just before she died.

Go to Gokukoku no Brynhildr Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Final Chapter New Window tdi293
  • 4 Replies
Topic Looking for a japanese>english or spanish translator! Buscamos traductor japonés>español o inglés! New Window Tough Weasel
  • 2 Replies
Topic i'm taking this in to my own hands... and finishing the translation. New Window KillerKing666
  • 3 Replies
Topic Recruit proof reader for old chapters and J>E translator for new chapter New Window Mana Light
  • 11 Replies
Topic Chapter 127 tho... New Window uchihahwan66
  • 2 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Warfoki
  • 83 Replies

3170 Comments

Who else loved her at karaoke?
poor girl. to have her tasty looking meal like that...
oh..I can't continue reading this cr@p!
Good thing I looked what manga this was, I didn't recognize the manga because they changed the cover of it.
oh god, chapters like this always raise a death flag
this chapter only means that something very very bad is going to happen
Its like the calm before a storm XD
I like the plot. Creepy but interesting. Oh. I'm loving the fun service despite the huge amount of blood in the recent chapters.
The MC is smart...

... and the sad part is that none of those girls really "love him", just infatuated. Oh well.

I wonder how they will get more pills.
Anytime your mother wakes you up by knifing your pillow, then it's time to find a safer place to live....
@Jackson Boo I'm guessing his mother is the big bad... Or maybe the organization is actually there to protect the earth from invading aliens, like in gantz.
A happy chapter with no blood, and no one dying leaving you with a nice fuzzy feeling inside..... s^%t is about to go down! Prepare yourselves.
i fucking like this MC
The STEW!!!!!!!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i wanna strap mini nuclear warhead around my waist and go jihad on the bastards that did the experiments.
all that he ever wanted comes with a price... :(
I kinda shed a tear . is that bad?.
D'awww..Well, that was obvvious, but none the less...

Spoiler
Posted Image Dumb.
This was so obvious, saw it miles away.
I hope the plot develops more.
Damn they made seem so powerful yet she is so obsolete, nice out smarting the angle of death
Posted ImageKinda "meh" but its passing
cliffhanger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spoiler

I'm liking this title so far, hope it gets better =D
The first chapter of this series was a piece of crap, but now It's getting better and better.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics