Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 501votes)

Sun-ken Rock

Alt Names: alt คนเดือด เมืองดิบalt サンケンロックalt Sun Ken Rockalt 最强不良传说
Author: Boichi
Artist: Boichi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMartial Arts Martial ArtsPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ken, a young Japanese guy, is in love with a young Korean girl, Yumin. He followed her in Korea and wants to become a policeman just like her. But then, he finds himself at the head of a local gang. What will happen to Ken?

Spin-offs:

> I Want to Feed Yumin
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/i-want-to-feed-yumin-r3406 )
> Sun-ken Rock Gaiden - Pickaxe
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/sun-ken-rock-gaiden-pickaxe-r3753 )
> Sun-ken Rock Gaiden - Yumin
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/sun-ken-rock-gaiden-yumin-r3330 )
Go to Sun-ken Rock Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Boss Ken figurine New Window Weaper
  • 0 Replies
Topic Favorite Character of Sun Ken Rock New Window Zero King
  • 11 Replies
Topic Boichi on Deviantart. Artworks and more New Window Weaper
  • 2 Replies
Topic Sun Ken Rock Discussion New Window Weaper
  • 144 Replies
Topic Sun-Ken Rock is on Crunchyroll New Window Weaper
  • 21 Replies
Topic 135 queries New Window newtonia168
  • 3 Replies

1033 Comments

is boichi still not done with his break? haha

Just started reading and... was NOT expecting gang rape to happen.

Read Blaster Knuckle! is a wild west version of berserk

a poor copy devoid of everything that makes Berserk's charm

...once again, is Marin posing as a target for.. whoever? Colour me still confused.

And now it's on break for a month, so your only hope of getting the next chapter sooner is by praying to Boichi.

for real??! oh man... so it's gonna be another long wait, huh? dang!

“If the country’s economic structure collapses, then the world’s economy will be thrown into disorder!”

Someone’s overestimating South Korea’s importance.

I was just checking this out (via Wikipedia so I can't really vouch for the accuracy).

The total gross world product (GWP), the total of every nations GDP/GNP (difference is irrelevant as every nation is considered) for 2012 is 84.97 trillion USD. USA's GDP was 15.68 trillion. South Korea had 1.082 trillion. That's 1.273% of the world (compared to US's 18.45%). To put that last figure into perspective, the growth rate of only developed countries is estimated at 1.2% for 2013. So yes, Korea is not the biggest economic powerhouse out there, but its gonna hurt.

And let's not forget that preeminent Korean chaebol, Samsung. They produced 17% of Korea's GDP and the Electronics branch is the world largest IT company. They were also co-contracted to produce Ontario's renewable energy infrastructure and the UAE's new nuclear power plants. On a  probably more interesting note to most of you all, they are estimated to make 95% of Android device profits (google that exact phrase) which means should South Korea collapse, Apple (the world's most valuable brand, btw) will most definitely corner the ever more profitable smartphone market causing some degree of "disorder" at least not to mention the loss of 1.3% of the world's entire gross product. 

TLDR: Losing South Korea would be comparable world's economic output halting its growth without considering any repercussions. And Android might die off too.

I have a feeling that the guy at the end is Ken and not Marin o.o

Nah Bruh, it's Do-Heun,

I always thought afro-journalist was just a flake character meant to waste his time, but he actually knows what he's doing and did his homework. Have to say I'm impressed.

it's always "weeks" between 2 chapters seeing as they are released bi-weekly in Japan...

And now it's on break for a month, so your only hope of getting the next chapter sooner is by praying to Boichi.

“If the country’s economic structure collapses, then the world’s economy will be thrown into disorder!”

Someone’s overestimating South Korea’s importance.

Well, it's pretty clear that Tae-Soo is trying to protect Ken in his own way.

Also, dat godfather look.

Spoiler

hey hey hey, any update? no new release? it's been two weeks already.

Patient little one, we all love this manga dearly but we gotta take the release date for the chapters into consideration. Not to mention the fact that the scanlators work their butt off to scanlate them.

it's always "weeks" between 2 chapters seeing as they are released bi-weekly in Japan...

But if you look marin also have that kind of haircut

hmm that's true but if you look again you'll see that Marin only has the side patterns while Ken has patterns on the sides and the back of the head.  Also Marin has black hair.

I still believe it's Ken but I could be wrong.

Check out the pattern on his haircut

http://vatoto.com/read/_/210265/sun-ken-rock_v21_ch132_by_japanzai/26

http://vatoto.com/read/_/208832/sun-ken-rock_v20_ch131_by_japanzai/8

sorry for not knowing how to put the spoil button thing
LINKS ARE SPOILERS!!!!

But if you look marin also have that kind of haircut

Jesus these crackpot theories.. How the hell can ken look like Marin, huh? You think he got plastic surgery? Hell no! Also, you guys put too much faith in Tae Soo. I bet that it's a real betrayal and Ken beats him back into shape with the help of the reporter dude.

Check out the pattern on his haircut

http://vatoto.com/read/_/210265/sun-ken-rock_v21_ch132_by_japanzai/26

http://vatoto.com/read/_/208832/sun-ken-rock_v20_ch131_by_japanzai/8

sorry for not knowing how to put the spoil button thing
LINKS ARE SPOILERS!!!!

Jesus these crackpot theories.. How the hell can ken look like Marin, huh? You think he got plastic surgery? Hell no! Also, you guys put too much faith in Tae Soo. I bet that it's a real betrayal and Ken beats him back into shape with the help of the reporter dude.

31949994.jpg

I have a feeling that the guy at the end is Ken and not Marin o.o

i feel its taeso is taking over the head so white dragon will target him hes protecting ken in his own way

That soooo wasn't Marin at the end. 

6 months later huh i wonder what ken is doing

It'd be hilarious if he is now living like how he lived right before he met Tae-Soo. Though I don't think that's how it will be. Maybe he's treating himself to some Yumin.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics