Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 77votes)

She's Gon

Alt Names: alt 쉬즈곤
Author: Son Hee Jun
Artist: Wudang - Q
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Yu Yong Gi was playing video games like any other day. Unfortunately for him, he was approached by a tiny lizard-thing that claimed to be a red dragon hatchling that had come to recruit him to become a hero. He refuses at first and, in return, the "hatchling" transported him into the game he was playing. He is approached by a beauty that claims to be the "hatchling". She proceeds to convince him that hero's are good-for-nothing bastards and tell him that he could never become one. He is returned to reality where he becomes determined to become a hero. But this entire situation was orchestrated by the demon lord. What could she be planning?
Go to She's Gon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Any funny bits ya find New Window Uller
  • 2 Replies

142 Comments

that was the last chapter of vol 2
that means there wont be a new chapter until the next vol comes out :(
I don't like the idea overlord beeing with Yong Gi since i'm not sure what she's up to. I rather cheering YG crush to Didi, although i know it's hopeless.

When YG came back to help his dragons i though he'll finally do something smart and exchange their "gifts" for some usefull items, bud finally he turned out to be completly moron.
Kinda want the demon queen to win. But since they are showing her yandere side as a child and yong gi seems traumatized by it feels like it'll hurt her chances :(
New improved fast release pace is AWESOME. Great work, scanlators!
Im pretty sure yong gi will mess something up and win the fight. He always does that. What would have happened if Didi knew she was 'sold' to a new master... would she like that?
Whatever, I hope Yong gi takes all hero potential from the rich motherfucker and make the girls wet themselves of fear before Barb dragon... 'w..who... is that even possible?!' and immortal 'that guy!' LOL!
This chapter best scene is when yong gi go back to only kick that fairy ass LOL
I'm hoping Mami actually helps the MC get super strong and beat the other kid up, so he can rub it in their faces. He's like the perfect character for revenge, the type that seems to get bullied and finally snaps. Being that the dragons are bullying him.

Besides he can become the hero with 100% potential and still end up with the demon queen. Look at Maou and Yuusha, it can work out!
It's cool when the MC is a bastard, but has the skills to back it up, like Joukyuu from Aiki or Kang Shin-gi from Zippy Ziggy, but this dude is f*cking sad.

On the other hand. MAMI MOE MOEEEEEE!!!
i thought babara was the overlords subordinate. the overlord is the chick who loves the MC(dont know why) i thought she sent babara to watch over the devils training the MC.
I like the MC's perverse side, but other than that he's one huge pile of pathetic...
Meh, im like 135% sure that Barbara-unni is Demon lord.
i like didi dont want that black haired douchebag to win her maybe the MC will do something if hes gonna lose didi.
Pretty much everybody in this manhwa has terrible personality flaws. But that just makes it more awesome.
I must say I'm really enjoying the new release pace, thanks a ton guys :o
seriously given his personality, this guy should be a demon candidate, not a hero candidate xD
Holy shit this guy is like Chronos? Time is OP
So Many Updates!!!Posted Image
love the faery xD
@TRXAcero: "Magnificent Bastard" has a fairly specific meaning. He's more of a Jerkass.
He doesnt do anything unless he feels like it.... I like this guy....
you cheeky bastard
What makes him cool is his -Magnificent Bastard- attribute. were it not like that, and Yong Gi would be a pretty tasteless character.
@William Huynh i really like him, he's quite clever and obnoxiously cheeky... hahahaha what an awesome bastard
Wow.. he's not much of a hero.. I was rooting for this dude at the beginning but seriously .. knowing he can improve his life/potential significantly and yet he is still being a whiny brat is kinda draining on me.. I hate people that won't help themselves..

Let's give this a few more chapters and see whether this protagonist can redeem himself.. if not, he can just go die like a piece of trash :P
I like his way of thinking! If there is nothing in it for him, don't bother helping! Take advantage of them!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics