Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 258votes)

Until Death Do Us Part

Alt Names: alt เนตรปริศนาล่าทรชนalt Cho đến khi cái chết chia lìa đôi taalt 終極感應alt 直至死亡将我们分开alt 直至死亡將我們分開alt Hasta que la muerte nos separealt Jusqu'à ce que la mort nous séparealt Póki śmierć nas nie rozłączyalt Shi ga Futari wo Wakatsu madealt 死がふたりを分かつまでalt Пока смерть не разлучит насalt حتى يفرقنا الموت
Author: Takashige Hiroshi
Artist: Song Ji-Hyoung
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The future is a great unknown. Throughout history, those who have been graced with the power to read it have been sought by many. In this day and age, the term "prophet" is outdated. "Precog," as in precognition, is the modern term.

Yet when the powers of precognition is graced upon a young girl named Tohyama Haruka, she is sought after by a powerful organization. Utilizing her powers, Haruka makes contact with Hijikata Mamoru, a blind swordsman. When cornered by her captors, Haruka proposes an outrageous condition to Mamoru. Haruka wants Mamoru to protect her until death do them apart.

[Song Ji-Hyoung is the real name of the artist who uses the pen name Double S]
Go to Until Death Do Us Part Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Attanus
  • 38 Replies
Topic Five Minute Gangs flawed plan New Window truepurple
  • 2 Replies
Topic Really, just like that? (Spoilers) New Window The Dude
  • 6 Replies
Topic Whats the chapter? New Window Shadokem
  • 2 Replies
Topic Plot Recap New Window Vueiy
  • 0 Replies
Topic Until Death Do Us Part New Window grumpasaurus
  • 10 Replies

628 Comments

Did I miss something? I thought this was the last volume. Why do they keep bringing up more characters?

For some reason reading this manga makes me miss Jormungand more than anything, and I can't figure out why. Lack of eugenics maybe?

I guess when your partner is good in bed, even being kidnapped to another country and forcefully wed doesn't seem so bad. Go figure.

Wow, both of my concerns answered in one chapter. GG Takashige-sensi.

v3honb.jpg

Spoiler

So many parts of this manga are missing... since they are parts of other mangas... fk I really wanted to see Jesus kicking some booty.

Basically, Zashid isn't going to rape Haruka. They're going to extract her eggs and place it in different women.

I still fucking hate it. I don't want any of Zashid's filthy beast sperm touching Haruka's angelic and precious eggs! Those eggs are strictly reserved for Mamoru!

NTsOF.jpg

Lets take a deep breath shall we.. pull back out from the creepy zone sloooooow and steadyyyyy.

Basically, Zashid isn't going to rape Haruka. They're going to extract her eggs and place it in different women.

I still fucking hate it. I don't want any of Zashid's filthy beast sperm touching Haruka's angelic and precious eggs! Those eggs are strictly reserved for Mamoru!

giphy.gif

A traditional birth as opposed to what? Birth via artificial uterus? I don’t recall the existence of those being mentioned in the manga.

Yeah, poor choice of words on my part. By traditional birth I mean just straight up getting the girl pregnant and hoping the genetic dice rolls what he wants, in this case he's just improving his odds by using multiple surrogate mothers; I would have expected something more involved like having his labs study Haruka first, try to identify what it is that gives her clairvoyance, if it's something that can be inherited (as opposed to something like a tumor in her brain that's causing it), and even if it can be inherited whether or not it's recessive (although for that to happen they really shouldn't have killed her parents).

After that, there's also the question of whether or not his labs are advanced enough to do genetic manipulations to guarantee an embryo has all desired traits - it didn't happen for his sons, but it's been at least 20 years since they were born, and the technological level of the setting already has ultrasound vision, cybernetics, AIs, light-bending suits, and all the other fantastical materials they use for their weapons, so it's not like it would be totally out of the question.

I'm surprised he's still going for a traditional birth, even if the eggs are fertilized in vitro.

A traditional birth as opposed to what? Birth via artificial uterus? I don’t recall the existence of those being mentioned in the manga.

For a guy who's murderously obsessive about efficiency and results, seems more likely he'd use the cloning technology that's being developed to isolate Haruka's clairvoyant gene and integrate it into a clone of himself (especially since he's so disappointed with the results of his traditional approach to producing heirs).

Anticlimactic plot twist would be he just takes a sample of her blood, pats her on the head, and sends her home.

Less anticlimactic plot twist is apparently he'll just be taking her eggs.

I'm surprised he's still going for a traditional birth, even if the eggs are fertilized in vitro.

Welcome back, Alpha.  Please help save the day.

Thanks as always Kiriecake.

Wow. Jesus sure has a thing for death in Greenland: 

http://vatoto.com/reader#0bc7ce800ec077c3_5

This is kinda bugging me. Why does a "black unit" from a country in Africa have clothing, lingo and even some of their hair, consistent with African Americans?  (You tend to see big fuzzy/frizzy 'fros on European-African mixed-race individuals, but not much on indigenous peoples of sub-Saharan African.)  Are we suppose to believe they've been exposed to enough American culture that they think it's cool/chill to talk and dress those ways?

Spoiler

I heard you guys were looking for me or something over the best chapter but I don't remember translating it

Was that joke chapter ... was that a reference to the delicious cake meme?

Good for you Haruka. You are already seeing the perks your little naivety caused arent you!

So.. now it has been officially stated that Mamoru has no way of beating Zashid because he is not superhuman nor has foresight.. To be honest im not looking forward to see what kind of trick is used to make up this handicap when shit boils down.

It's not really naive since if she hadn't done that Mamoru would be dead by now. If anything she's changed his future and raise his changes of forming a better strategy ti beat him.

Zashid is beyond arrogant if thinks being near superman means he can't be killed and that will be his ultimately downfall.

I tried going to prizeneck.com and it sent me to Square Enix homepage

Well, that was a blast from the past. The art evolution is noticeable.

Cake special best special. Superb editing on that one.

I'm glad the cake wasn't a lie.

Once we send them back past the wall we can MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

Just to clarify: I’m not using it in the broad sense that the shitheads over at /pol/ have taken to using it but with its actual definition in mind, you know?

Love and friendship is always the answer.

hopefully not.

Good for you Haruka. You are already seeing the perks your little naivety caused arent you!

So.. now it has been officially stated that Mamoru has no way of beating Zashid because he is not superhuman nor has foresight.. To be honest im not looking forward to see what kind of trick is used to make up this handicap when shit boils down.

Love and friendship is always the answer.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics