Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 258votes)

Until Death Do Us Part

Alt Names: alt เนตรปริศนาล่าทรชนalt Cho đến khi cái chết chia lìa đôi taalt 終極感應alt 直至死亡将我们分开alt 直至死亡將我們分開alt Hasta que la muerte nos separealt Jusqu'à ce que la mort nous séparealt Póki śmierć nas nie rozłączyalt Shi ga Futari wo Wakatsu madealt 死がふたりを分かつまでalt Пока смерть не разлучит насalt حتى يفرقنا الموت
Author: Takashige Hiroshi
Artist: Song Ji-Hyoung
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The future is a great unknown. Throughout history, those who have been graced with the power to read it have been sought by many. In this day and age, the term "prophet" is outdated. "Precog," as in precognition, is the modern term.

Yet when the powers of precognition is graced upon a young girl named Tohyama Haruka, she is sought after by a powerful organization. Utilizing her powers, Haruka makes contact with Hijikata Mamoru, a blind swordsman. When cornered by her captors, Haruka proposes an outrageous condition to Mamoru. Haruka wants Mamoru to protect her until death do them apart.

[Song Ji-Hyoung is the real name of the artist who uses the pen name Double S]
Go to Until Death Do Us Part Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Attanus
  • 38 Replies
Topic Five Minute Gangs flawed plan New Window truepurple
  • 2 Replies
Topic Really, just like that? (Spoilers) New Window The Dude
  • 6 Replies
Topic Whats the chapter? New Window Shadokem
  • 2 Replies
Topic Plot Recap New Window Vueiy
  • 0 Replies
Topic Until Death Do Us Part New Window grumpasaurus
  • 10 Replies

628 Comments

Wait.

Hold up.

Did this chapter just raise several death flags for Haruka? What the fuck!?

So wait... I just saw that the manga apparently ended a few days ago, at 217 chapters. Which means that this somehow has to get resolved in 19 chapters. I can already see this crash and burn, to be honest...

The final volume 26 is scheduled to be released 2016/2/25, I found the pre purchase on Amazon here

This is why Haruka is best girl.

Bug Eyes lost, big surprise.

So wait... I just saw that the manga apparently ended a few days ago, at 217 chapters. Which means that this somehow has to get resolved in 19 chapters. I can already see this crash and burn, to be honest...

Oh. Oh no D: !

Why does a clone in a vat have such a neatly trimmed beard?

Because when original was found they took photo of him and sent it to clones' barber.

Cuz trimmed beard is a genetic trait. How could you not know this?

Thanks as always for the update Kirei Cake!

I think I get the basic strategy.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Where's he gonna find average people around there?

Blind samurai wants to rule the underworld so no one can touch his girl

Oh my! I can't believe how I missed that XD. I vaguely remember that the plot was indeed about protecting the girl, but then...... I guess I stopped caring when those guys from Africa showed up.

Extremely annoying.. Even after the barbarian weirdo and this mothman -who should be wearing red and gold spandex-, the ONLY thing i have a beef with in the story is Zashid.. Why they had to go through the problem of making several chapters just to brag how bullshit overblown he is and couldnt just leave it more under covers..

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

vader.jpg

Yeah, I stopped reading when they reached Africa. I read mangas with much more complex and complicated plot, like Amatsuki. Yet, somehow this manga stopped making any sense to me, like "Why are they doing this again?"

Blind samurai wants to rule the underworld so no one can touch his girl

I really love this art, but drop this manga after chap 30+ cuz its lack of realitic sence, just like another pure shounen: enemy try to kill you and killed your friends, killed everybody but the main char never kill one, just playing around, such a pure boy.

Btw, since its 200+ chappters, the main char killed anything? Or just do a pure hero work?

Yeah, I stopped reading when they reached Africa. I read mangas with much more complex and complicated plot, like Amatsuki. Yet, somehow this manga stopped making any sense to me, like "Why are they doing this again?"

That one son’s pitch-black bug eyes still freak me out ...

Thank you Kirei Cake!

Jesus?! You mean THAT Jesus? No way!
...I really miss reading that manga.

and looking at chapter 166... Yami no Aegis, too?? What is going on?!

Guess I really have to read this manga, now, huh...
Honestly doe, how is Mr.NoArms not dead yet...

Btw, since its 200+ chappters, the main char killed anything? Or just do a pure hero work?

He ended up killing someone in that angel dust arena challenge. There's only so many zombie waves one can hit "non-lethally"
Man, the longer this goes on, the less I care about this zasid fellow.

We've been past the hype, now please PLEASE fucking give that climax already.
LMAO! Black Superman! XD

No one knows whether or not he's black or white. I guess Black Superman could be taken two ways, either he's a black man with stunning physical abilities or a corrupted, evil superman. Personally, I'm leaning towards the latter since we don't know what his race is.

I'm 80% sure he's a white man with black tattooed on half his face, but let's not forget that race is not always about skin color or where your parents were born from. It's what you define yourself as. And besides, most likely he was born in Africa, but from genetically gifted parents from around the world

Black Superman? Okay I might be getting this backwards but isn't Zashid a white guy who tattooed half his body black to show that he is equal parts of both races within the country?

No one knows whether or not he's black or white. I guess Black Superman could be taken two ways, either he's a black man with stunning physical abilities or a corrupted, evil superman. Personally, I'm leaning towards the latter since we don't know what his race is.

Black Superman? Okay I might be getting this backwards but isn't Zashid a white guy who tattooed half his body black to show that he is equal parts of both races within the country?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics