Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 112votes)

DCD Diamond Cut Diamond

Alt Names: alt ダイヤモンド カット ダイヤモンドalt 異能殺機
Author: Taguchi Kenji
Artist: Taguchi Kenji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When he was young, Kurosu Keisuke was in a special TV program showcasing children with supernatural powers, called "Esper Shounen". Seven years after the termination of the program, a murderer appears to be targeting the Esper kids, whom he/she considers to be monsters. Will Keisuke and his old friends be able to discover the murderer and avoid becoming the next victims?!
Go to DCD Diamond Cut Diamond Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic *SPOILER?* The manga's title relevance to the major plot points? New Window Haremmony
  • 0 Replies
Topic Who might Anti be? *SPOILERS* New Window blindbox
  • 7 Replies
Topic Seeking Japanese Translator New Window bosslady
  • 0 Replies
Topic DCD Latest chapter discussion New Window KarchAmadeo
  • 0 Replies

355 Comments

well...since there's 9 volumes...I guess things won't be so simple yet?

I have a feeling this low hanging fruit is a poison apple tied to the story by our dear author. It feels like the story is designed to be way to convoluted for this to actually be the answer.

Spoiler

thanks guys for your hard work on this series!

If he actually has been anti all along, I'm going to be hugely disappointed.  It's hardly a "plot twist" if it literally comes out of nowhere

His sensory powers have likely advanced far enough to create projections of himself, i.e., Anti. Then there's this:

Thought most people saw this coming from a while ago, i at least had my suspicions after the second person they doubted, but after he unlocked his power i pretty much thought the same as Haru.

Though in this case it may be a split personality thing.

If he actually has been anti all along, I'm going to be hugely disappointed.  It's hardly a "plot twist" if it literally comes out of nowhere

Thought most people saw this coming from a while ago, i at least had my suspicions after the second person they doubted, but after he unlocked his power i pretty much thought the same as Haru.

but that also means that MC has another patsy there.
As clearly someone did stab Yogi and was attacking the sister and the MC there at the last

And also, considering the sister girl has been living with him, where did he have the time to go out and do all that stuff? Unless he as some serious remote powers

So, the real villain is the MC himself?? Really??

Most of the arguments would also apply to the illusionist esper boy.

Are you kidding me?

It has to be the work of the almighty axe...

Nope. DCD has already ended in Japan with 9 volumes. We're somewhere near the end of volume 4 now, so there should be around 25-30 more chapters to go.

Are you kidding me?

It has to be the work of the almighty axe...

If this ever ended up getting its own movie, it will be directed by M. Night Shyamalan.

SON OF A PLOT TWIST! (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻

This update... this plot twist... are they both real? Is this real life?

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. But nine volumes means this has to be a red herring.

False and why using horrible Antivirus shield. 

Hey my Avast Webshield is giving me a THREAT DETECTED warning every time I view a page on the new chapter. Are these just false positives or is something weird going on here? Anyone else have their anti-malware/virus programs acting up?

Hey my Avast Webshield is giving me a THREAT DETECTED warning every time I view a page on the new chapter. Are these just false positives or is something weird going on here? Anyone else have their anti-malware/virus programs acting up?

Spoiler

I'm going to do a DCD dance. Like a rain dance. Only for DCD. And not rain.

They need Japanese translators. :/

"We’re sorry for the gaps between the chapters but we currently do not have enough Japanese translators."

I'm going to do a DCD dance. Like a rain dance. Only for DCD. And not rain.

Not harem, not even ecchi.

sort of harem, as for "not even ecchi" umm duh? i don't see an ecchi tag on the manga so... why was that even brought up?

its abit ecchi, but its not the kind that is popular. aka, to-love-ru

Not harem, not even ecchi.

Hell YA! thanks for the update! Curious, this is a monthly released manga correct?

Thought I was seeing things... Glad I wasn't!!! Please keep it up guys!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics