Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 928votes)

Tokyo Ghoul

Alt Names: alt トーキョーグールalt Tokyo Kushualt 東京喰種alt طوكيو غول
Author: Ishida Sui
Artist: Ishida Sui
Genres: Action ActionAward Winning Award WinningDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Strange murders are happening in Tokyo. Due to liquid evidence at the scene, the police conclude the attacks are the results of 'eater' type ghouls. College buddies Kaneki and Hide come up with the idea that ghouls are imitating humans so that's why they haven't ever seen one. Little did they know that their theory may very well become reality.

Other serializations of Tokyo Ghoul:
> Tokyo Ghoul (oneshot)
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/tokyo-ghoul-oneshot-r13555
> Tokyo Ghoul Jack (spin-off)
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/tokyo-ghoul-jack-r13107
> Tokyo Ghoul:re (sequel)
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/tokyo-ghoulre-r13502
Go to Tokyo Ghoul Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Wtf? New Window Sofgonz7
  • 2 Replies
Topic Loading Error? New Window TaichoBeardo
  • 1 Replies
Topic Duplicate Chapters? New Window OakenWing
  • 1 Replies
Topic Help New Window Kaneki6103
  • 2 Replies
Topic Chapter 144? New Window zitronen
  • 1 Replies
Topic Can find chapters. New Window wtbrokofsky
  • 2 Replies

3003 Comments

I'd almost given up on this updating. It's like a miracle to see it... :D
@Laurens D, I think this is closer to "Food Romance" than "Normal Romance"
to bad that Lazy Ass Scans was lazy :P, Just joking. Thanks for the release, hope there will be more soon of this lovely manga, I love romance manga's
it finally came out THANK YOU Lazy Ass Scans!
I WANT MOAR :D
SHIT! Such a great story! Wow!
I liked his reaction except for the last page.
lovely, lazy ass scans, mc is on the border of two worlds. Which side will he fall to?
Thank you, Lazy Asses XD
Spoiler
Yeah i agreed with you ChibiFrost the main character needs a heavy dose of man the f up, you area zombie now son, you are semi immortal
Yeah i agreed with you ChibiFrost the main character needs a heavy dose of man the f up, you area zombie now son, you are semi immortal
The main is still a bit wimpy especially those facial expressions, makes sense though I guess since he doesn't want to believe he might be turning in to a ghoul.
Finally! Thank you was waiting for this
from me too......
thanks for the new chapter lazy ass ^^
Great manga!! I hope the development of his powers go faster but still I guess in these kind of mangas the transition from innocent to badass is the greatest part.
@Valk23, Thats why I don't drink coffee. I just knew there was something off about it... :)
Yay~ Updated!
How come he can drink coffe? what`s there of special
in it? Maybe coffe is made of human parts .. ugh..
Usually in manga like this he would have found the heroine and "good" guy that could help him straight off the bat kind of like in Dawn - Tsumetai Te, I like that they took the darker path for once. I kinda like Toka I hope for some development.
cannibalism
I love this series. Just wish the releases were quicker, but the scantalators have their reasons. It's not like its their job to get these out to the public and they have lives too. Thank you for the releases.
Is it just me or is there no description?
Ghouls like coffee? ....so that's why the people at starbucks were so nutty o_O *shiver*
From the first chapter it came out, it was my type of manga. I mean, it exhilarating to read this. The main guy seems to be still mysterious after few chapters, even if he is akward... he is determined and his reaction from a psychological p.o.v are realistic.
One of the best mangas, though slow releases... it's really amazing.
Spoiler
the hunger, THE HUNGER..... yeah man i hope you get some BBQ with that human you gonna eat
    • Ren likes this

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics