Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 177votes)

Sayonara Piano Sonata

Alt Names: alt さよならピアノソナタalt 离别的钢琴奏鸣曲alt 離別的鋼琴奏鳴曲
Author: Sugii Hikaru
Artist: Akasaka Aka
Genres: Drama DramaMusic MusicRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Enter Hikawa Naomi, son of a music critic and Ebisawa Mafuyu, a young prodigy pianist who suddenly disappeared from the music world.
Go to Sayonara Piano Sonata Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic C.E. Light Novels Translations - Sayonara Piano Sonata (Novel) New Window Kalladin
  • 1 Replies

152 Comments

So it seems that the manga is really ending with the next chapter, which means that it will only cover the first of five volumes of the original Light Novel series. What a shame.
It probably didn't do well with the ratings in Japan, because it doesn't have enough Ecchi and too many complicated words >.>
Is this really ending?
I've got nothing else to say

Beautiful
He's the son of a music critic who wrote articles for his father, she's a young prodigy pianist who suddenly disappeared from the music world.

Together, they fight crime!
Oh dear god no. The next chapter doesn't come out until the day before I enter basic training. OAO Whyyyyyyy, goooood?! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!

TTATT I hate you, cruel god
Artwork is so good
I swear to god I started dancing in my chair when I saw an update. It was somewhere between Numa Numa Guy and a bad polka.
...and then I read the chapter. The dancing only got worse from there.
I may not play any instruments or listen to classical music but i still think it's an excellent manga.
So good, so beautiful. Makes my heart stop while reading. Posted Image
This just got interesting, I mean... the main guy isn't totally useless, he has some hidden talents and a interesting past. The character development so far is ok and it can get better if this story goes longer.
I mean, Beck had amazing character development, plot development and a unique style... I think this in the music genre is different and unique in the music manga genre, it is kinda seems shounen/harem style but if it goes on music wise development, character development and on the side a bit of light romance, it's the best.
i just lol'd at the scene in chap 14 pg.23: just like jack black its so symbolic you can just imagining the bass just recently came from heaven and beating the crap out of satan with the power of musichttp://larryfire.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/brutal-album-cover.jpg?w=450&h=337:)
New chapter was beautiful in so many ways...
@softpick : thanks for the video.. to think Mafuyu can play that song when her hands are still not in perfect condition... hahaha

you know... only people who love to read Light Novel or play music can understand the beauty of this manga... many hard words but lead to a great situational development
(actually I read this manga while checking on youtube and plays the music that mentioned in the manga)

@ch 14 : I want to say a lot but I just forgot it... just want to say... a beautiful chapter...
I'm still on chapter 2 and our main guy is already being pushed around... Hahaha. Poor guy.
That's what my mind conjured of hearing, not Fugue 1 in Cm
Yes, after for so long a new chapter, I still don't know what make me read this but I like it.
...My reaction to the newest chapter

Spoiler

...it was freakin' beautiful T-T though, I'd give it that
omg...
Spoiler
I didn't like the first few chapters, it was just the MC getting pushed around and manipulated by all the different girls and it was kind of annoying. Then when the story started to develop more and it got really good. Anybody thinking about reading this should, just have a little patience.
a true recommended read. very beautiful character and story development.

actually, this made me listen to more classical music than ever before.
mafuyu. suki da.
@flat Man, that's a dissapointment. Well, if he does become like that I'd like to give him a soccer punch too.
Mafuyu's plan is great!! I wish I can join them... it's good to be young
@bakachiki to die? No I doubt it, if some sort of think happened, then it would be her unable to play the piano, but not dying.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics