Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 365votes)

Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru

Alt Names: alt 空手小公子こひなたみのるalt 空手小公子小日向海流alt 空手小霸王alt Karate Shôkôshialt Karate's Little Noble, Kohinata Minorualt KSKMalt Little Lord of Karate, Minoru
Author: Baba Yasushi
Artist: Baba Yasushi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kohinata Minoru is a college student at a college that is popular for its sports rather than academic orientation. He starts out as a gymnast alongside his friend, Nana, but is bullied by his gymnast seniors. One evening, a karate student at the college, Mutou Ryuuji, witnesses Minoru being bullied and comes to his rescue and drags him into the world of karate. Minoru makes new friends and learns some of their dark pasts, including a shocking death that reveals motives for revenge. (from Baka-Updates)
Go to Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Isn't it weird? New Window NamelessMapler
  • 16 Replies
Topic Pedro subplot WTF New Window destabilized
  • 0 Replies
Topic Find all cameos! New Window Gappy
  • 5 Replies
Topic Who is your favorite female? New Window paraquat
  • 10 Replies
Topic This Manga should be popular like One Peace, Bleach, Naruto New Window LKaLvIsS
  • 26 Replies
Topic Shinai vs Punches New Window 6nd6
  • 9 Replies

2590 Comments

Healthy, as opposed to the Japanese nationalism of the 1930's.

EVEN A BAMBOO SPEAR CAN TAKE DOWN AN F-35!!!

I'm waiting to find out the jerk grins just before the full swing, this way he can punch him at maximum smugness.

So then I guess the real flag is some healthy Japanese nationalism. :)

Healthy, as opposed to the Japanese nationalism of the 1930's.

feel so short yet so intense!

That is true but in Manga I think just about any Samurai vs. Western thing would be a flag in the Japanese favor.

So then I guess the real flag is some healthy Japanese nationalism. :)

How? Historically, the samurai totally lost to the black ships.

That is true but in Manga I think just about any Samurai vs. Western thing would be a flag in the Japanese favor.

That's a very good volume cover, holy crap.

Hell yeah, an update! You're the best, Deadbeat!

Well, Minami, maybe if you keep your eyes wide open, you'll be able to see better. :P

Hoooray! Long time no see! Thanks for update Deadbeat-Scans!

The lights are still out.

Close to the ending!

I would imagine the Samurai vs. Blackship analogy would be a flag in Minami's favor...

How? Historically, the samurai totally lost to the black ships.

Spoiler

If it's Japan vs. the world of course Japan wins in the manga. I've never seen Japan actually lose in any manga I've ever read, even if it's stated it's inferior to something else it turns out a sword can cut right through tanks.

are you kidding? foreigners (especially Thai fighters) beat Japanese several times in this manga:

If it's Japan vs. the world of course Japan wins in the manga. I've never seen Japan actually lose in any manga I've ever read, even if it's stated it's inferior to something else it turns out a sword can cut right through tanks.

I would imagine the Samurai vs. Blackship analogy would be a flag in Minami's favor...

I just hope Minami beats the sht out of this asshole so hard, he becomes humble.

Well the rules limit allow Minami a chance to win at least

Oh fuck that last page with Minami, Dude looks more epic every time I see him.

Hah. The girls all get drawn with super sex appeal, but Minami is the only guy that gets that treatment. I don't even know what it is about this art style, it just makes you think the characters are so gorgeous and adorable at the same time.

Can we just have like one chapter of mutou destroying someone please?

Hope to see good fight from Minami, thanks for update, Deadbeat-scans!

I really want Minami to win, it would be amazing if he actually becomes one of the stronger people in this manga and becomes even more prominent. If he gets beat now, even if it's a long fight, then he will have lost the impact that he's had in the last arc.

Mutou somehow made me 500% more hyped for this fight. He's not even in it, man...

Nah, he just fought the sun.

And won.

Nah, he punched out Saitama, Goku, Superman and The Hulk (planetbuster version) at the same time, got bored and then went to entertain himself with the struggles of mere mortals.

Looks like Mutou's back from fighting aliens on Mars.

Nah, he just fought the sun.

And won.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics