Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Find all cameos!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Gappy

Gappy

Potato

• Contributor
  • 178 posts
  • LocationSouth American Jungle - Brazil

How come there's no topic about this? Let's find all the famous charachter look alikes that Baba Yasushi put in the manga! I've only noticed this a while ago, but maybe there are some in early chapters too.

V24 C254 P106 - You can clearly see Vegetta from Dragon Ball, and Krillin and maybe Android 18 at the upper left side of Skandalaki's face.

Spoiler

Edited by Gappy, 04 November 2015 - 03:16 AM.

jqpyyw.png

"Yes, I'm a professional. I've been in three plane accidents, and survived them all."

Spoiler

JokerxHisoka

JokerxHisoka

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationBrasil

320 chaps late, if I see any I will post from here on.

Canisferus

Canisferus

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts

Lol, i think your right.  The mangaka, Baba Yasushi, did slip in DBZ characters into the crowd. Ch 254. pg 11

stonemcknuckle

stonemcknuckle

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Same chapter, first page, first panel: Guile.

Something tells me there are a boatload of cameos.

JokerxHisoka

JokerxHisoka

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationBrasil

I think something happened that made him stop doing cameos, I've been looking for them on all nooks and crannys of each chapter that was released after this post was made and I've found none.

Edited by JokerxHisoka, 30 January 2016 - 04:14 AM.

Gappy

Gappy

Potato

• Contributor
  • 178 posts
  • LocationSouth American Jungle - Brazil

I think something happened that made him stop doing cameos, I've been looking for them on all nooks and crannys of each chapter that was released after this post was made and I've found none.

Well, that's a shame. Dropped it for some time, plan on rereading with more attention later.

jqpyyw.png

"Yes, I'm a professional. I've been in three plane accidents, and survived them all."

Spoiler