Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 311votes)

Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to

Alt Names: alt マンガ家さんとアシスタントさんとalt Mangaka-san to Assistantalt The Comic Artist and his Assistantsalt رسام المانجا و مساعداته
Author: Hiroyuki
Artist: Hiroyuki
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A Life Description about the Mangaka Aito Yuuki and his Assistant Ashisu Sahoto.
Aito-san doesn't understand the feelings of the characters on his stories. So He asks Ashisu to help him. Ashisu would do everything for the work. She would even let him touch her breast so he will know how it feels like?!

The Habit?! The Pervert?! Can we understand them? That's the Comedy of a Mangaka Life.

The mangaka alternates between the standard style and the 4koma.

Sequel:

> Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to 2
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mangaka-san-to-assistant-san-to-2-r9702 )
Go to Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anime is on the air New Window Knight K
  • 0 Replies
Topic [POLL] Who do you think would end up with Aito? New Window Faye
  • 4 Replies
Topic Latest chapter Discussions New Window Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ
  • 8 Replies

976 Comments

Aito badly reaches the deadline with Haji Cafe, now he will have another manga to draw..... Unlimited Mangaka Works
"You Fool!!"
Lol Miharu-chan. Making an otaku to choose between you(3D) and Moemi(2D). Bad idea.
Haha, chief editor is hilarios, all the characters are hilarious.
Lap pillow is a good reward.
This guys is amazing!
the last chapter was cute and so lmao xD
Lol, the plotline doesn't have a real goal or anything but the manga has its flow. Imean, I always get a good laugh.
Aito is so cute lol, you know how women find it hard to say no to kids? He's like that persistent kid begging, you just end up going with the flow.
normally i cant stand mangas with such choppy storylines, but this one is definitely in my top 5. Every time i read a new chapter i cant help but laugh.
I can't wait for Ashisu's sister to meet Aito. It's gonna be hilarious I tell you :D
Anyone considering reading this, should. Light hearted fun at its best.
@acolyte

not mine, he's got swag.
My light of hope has been shut down by moe moe beam... >.>
Brunya! (>w<)
@Railander must be something wrong with you xD
I find it disturbing that a guy like him could make so many ppl fall for him, and here I am...
This manga is hilarious, absolutely recommend it
Photo
Your_Name_Was_Changed
Jan 31 2012 01:48 PM
Y u no update faster!!??
You definitely hit rock bottom when that happens, eh Cydric?
Posted ImageI would feel the same way if that would happen to me, Kazuma...being hugged by 2 guys on Christmas...
Hoping Future chapters will be in full color! more service!
OK, I like manga with strong character development, interesting plots, emotional romance, depth.
This has flat characters, no plot, no real romance, and the depth of an experimental thin-film semiconductor.
But it's so much fun!!! I like it anyway.
There is a bit of a linear story line, but it only lasts, at best, 3 chapters.
Really loving this one, especially the fact that it has no lineair story at all.
i want a final harem xDD well, i think ashisu is a impossible

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics