Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[POLL] Who do you think would end up with Aito?

poll Aito mangaka-san to assistant

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Poll: Who do you think would end up with Aito? (83 member(s) have cast votes)

Who do you think would end up with Aito?

1. Ashisu Sahoto (the 1st assistant) (20 votes [24.10%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 24.10%

2. Otosuna Mihari (the editor) (16 votes [19.28%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 19.28%

3. Fuwa Rinna (the carefree assistant) (3 votes [3.61%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.61%

4. Kuroi Sena (the super assistant) (17 votes [20.48%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.48%

5. Tomito Meisei (Number 2) (2 votes [2.41%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 2.41%

6. Harem (25 votes [30.12%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 30.12%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Faye

Faye

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • Location黄金の郷

I remember there is this post before, but it's gone so.. Here it is again :P

(To mods, if it's a copy thread, feel free to close this one down :D)

So as the title said, who do you think would end up with Aito? Or at least who do you want Aito to end up with?

I'm personally rooting for Sena a.k.a the super assistant

DKamar

DKamar

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Mihari. Or Sena. Either one. Both would be better, really.

So I guess harem it is.

BakaGrappler

BakaGrappler

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Rinna is in the Harem, in fact, she's a Harem-Facilitator.

Sena is head over heels, and is being pulled in deeper and deeper.  She's not going to get out.

Mihari is too far gone.  Even her steel wall is crumbling from when she decided to become a tsundere.  With the chief getting her to reward Aito with ecchi actions, she's on the slippery slope to harem-ness.

In the end, the only one that would probably hold out on becoming a concubine would be Ashisu.  She'll always be the straight man of the harem set up, even if she never becomes an "active" member of the harem.

Deadshadows

Deadshadows

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts

Rinna is in the Harem, in fact, she's a Harem-Facilitator.

Sena is head over heels, and is being pulled in deeper and deeper.  She's not going to get out.

Mihari is too far gone.  Even her steel wall is crumbling from when she decided to become a tsundere.  With the chief getting her to reward Aito with ecchi actions, she's on the slippery slope to harem-ness.

In the end, the only one that would probably hold out on becoming a concubine would be Ashisu.  She'll always be the straight man of the harem set up, even if she never becomes an "active" member of the harem.

Well you said pretty much all i was thinking ...

The only thing i can see is Harem and if not harem ... Mihari could have a chance cause she know him from longer, sena could too but i think less probable, Rinna is for harem, then its a no one on one situation, Ashisu is probably the only one ...

Just think, from the 1rst day he was a pervert, but she didn't quit, she stayed with him, if she hadn't have (don't know if its like that (i'm not english)) feeling for Aito i don't think she would stay ...

Well we'll see ...

ps : For Misei, i think he could be with the "man" editor (don't remember his name, you know the one with female behavior)

Faye

Faye

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • Location黄金の郷

Yeah, let's see what will happen on season 2, I can't wait :3