Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 311votes)

Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to

Alt Names: alt マンガ家さんとアシスタントさんとalt Mangaka-san to Assistantalt The Comic Artist and his Assistantsalt رسام المانجا و مساعداته
Author: Hiroyuki
Artist: Hiroyuki
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A Life Description about the Mangaka Aito Yuuki and his Assistant Ashisu Sahoto.
Aito-san doesn't understand the feelings of the characters on his stories. So He asks Ashisu to help him. Ashisu would do everything for the work. She would even let him touch her breast so he will know how it feels like?!

The Habit?! The Pervert?! Can we understand them? That's the Comedy of a Mangaka Life.

The mangaka alternates between the standard style and the 4koma.

Sequel:

> Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to 2
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mangaka-san-to-assistant-san-to-2-r9702 )
Go to Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anime is on the air New Window Knight K
  • 0 Replies
Topic [POLL] Who do you think would end up with Aito? New Window Faye
  • 4 Replies
Topic Latest chapter Discussions New Window Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ
  • 8 Replies

976 Comments

To f**k with it, There is sooo much HNNNNGGGG in this manga! After a serious reading, I want some moe-overdose!!!
there's no better happy moments than receiving chocolate from a tsundereeeeee sena , and she's a loli tooo!! MOEE.
nosebleeds splurt*
DAT KUMA APRON~~~ SO HNGGGGG <3 <3 SENA-CHAN LUV ~~X3
Hilarious as always, you can even get tempted to re-read this for a good laugh.
It feels kinda weird read this while reading Bakuman...weird, yeah wierd
59 chapter and it is so monotonous...
Well, it's pretty funy, but where is the romance? I'm at 11 and there's nothing.
Actually, I think 5MB is too much for a 1000x1400 PNG file. Maybe the scans for chapter 88 is not properly compressed or something.
Lol. Ashisu would have been pissed if she heard about this. XD
@AzureFrost batoto is where you get high quality scans.. if you want low quality scans there should be a bunch out there.
wow. the new chapter pages are 5MB png files. Is it not possible to re-upload it in a smaller jpg file?
my internet can't handle this.
That was such a sad chapter. And I was expecting it to cheer me up.
His new manga just lasted for 2 chapters lol :D
AHAHAHAHAH!! Awesome sh!ts! From A to Z in 1 episode! Epic! I'd hate to be a fan of his manga though...
I'm fairly disappointed...
poor aito just when everything was going great and he was finally gonan get some love points
wow that was fast, new manga got shot down after 1 chapter. I thought they'd leave it ongoing a little more.
Noooo Aito! That was a clearly Death Flag!!!
I hate Mihari, dreamcrusher flat bitch...jk
Poor Aito. There ain't no rest for the wicked.
I know William, it's a original idea to give fan service.
Gotta give props for the creativity.
Actually.. I thought the premise for the new manga was really quite amusing! And it'd be a way to show panties all the time without needing to be that obvious about it!
Et tu, Rinna-chan? Lol, I thought she'd be his one ally in his harem plan.
Oh Aito :\
FOR THE SAKE OF MY HAREM!

Just priceless aito XD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics