Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 311votes)

Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to

Alt Names: alt マンガ家さんとアシスタントさんとalt Mangaka-san to Assistantalt The Comic Artist and his Assistantsalt رسام المانجا و مساعداته
Author: Hiroyuki
Artist: Hiroyuki
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A Life Description about the Mangaka Aito Yuuki and his Assistant Ashisu Sahoto.
Aito-san doesn't understand the feelings of the characters on his stories. So He asks Ashisu to help him. Ashisu would do everything for the work. She would even let him touch her breast so he will know how it feels like?!

The Habit?! The Pervert?! Can we understand them? That's the Comedy of a Mangaka Life.

The mangaka alternates between the standard style and the 4koma.

Sequel:

> Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to 2
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mangaka-san-to-assistant-san-to-2-r9702 )
Go to Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anime is on the air New Window Knight K
  • 0 Replies
Topic [POLL] Who do you think would end up with Aito? New Window Faye
  • 4 Replies
Topic Latest chapter Discussions New Window Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ
  • 8 Replies

976 Comments

Chapter 94 was epic.
UUUU... I can't do it~!!
But I must admit, this is a godly scene
me too, i can't
"Soo short -_-"

But awesome!

Where do they find those costumes?
So true! If you get horny, that mean there's trials you must overcome. [The trials of making the girls horny]
It's just the start of a long journey for him. Haha
Soo short -_-
Thank you, good service page, indeed, yes
I'm TREMENDOUSLY HORNY as well Posted Image
Service page...get!
...a cat is fine too.
Photo
Your_Name_Was_Changed
Apr 20 2012 11:51 PM
Almost there!
Poor Kitties...
Railander: Gah! Noooo!!!

TheMentor: Meisei seems to have entered a transcendent state that goes beyond my mundane conception of Tsundere.
I feel bad for cats (-_-) ^^
Meisei is such a Tsundere.
Aw... Poor kitties. :(
I usually don't like cats...but God Dammnit that Branya is cute Posted Image
i love this manga! they're so fucking cute!
Yeah, this chapter was a little sad... I know they play off his total inability to be honest and thus make friends and gain all the things in life he lacks as funny but... :(
Purple Library Guy, everytime i look at your small avatar, i think its steven seagal
Tsundere Mangaka Dude is hilarious
lol love hurts
Ustnap, I take it you're an "M".
Talented artist, didn't know he could write as well, Hiroyuki sensei is hilarious, great manga.
I want Sena to feed me a valentine chocolate...
5 MB grayscale images are not "high quality" scans. They're 24-bit PNG which is pointless for grayscale manga.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics