Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 513votes)

Oyasumi Punpun

Alt Names: alt İyi Uykular Punpunalt Boa noite, Punpun!alt Bonne nuit Punpun !alt Buenas noches, Punpunalt Buona notte Punpunalt Dobranoc Punpun!alt Good Night Pung Pungalt Goodnight Punpunalt Goodnight Punpunalt Hyvää yötä Punpunalt Magandang Gabi Punpunalt Noapte bună Punpunalt Oyasumi Pun Pun
Author: Asano Inio
Artist: Asano Inio
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Witness the titular Punpun - who is depicted as a tiny, caricatured bird in an otherwise normal human setting - as he copes with his dysfunctional family and friends, his love interest, his oncoming adolescence and his hyperactive mind.
Go to Oyasumi Punpun Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Wrapping up this winter New Window Akaelda
  • 1 Replies

225 Comments

Thank you and Goodnight, Punpun.

Thank god he went back to his old self... 

Goodnight, Punpun.

I loved the last chapters , images speak so much more than words , the way he carried her... like a cross on his shoulders .

( Norwegian Wood anyone ? )

Life ends, but it goes on ... 

Yes yes!! I thought of Norwegian Wood as well when I saw that. :)

Spoiler

Thanks for these final chapters, I feel like I've come home from a long long journey. 

What. I just... I don't even What just happened? WHAT

Goodnight everyone :(

Dammit you guys, I kept reading through all your comments on the ending and I couldn't help but skip to the ending. It's ruined! T-T.I don't even know who that girl with the black hair and glasses is but I feel like I just ruined a potentially amazing story for myself.Don't  be like me and read all the way through, not just the first 20 chapters. D:

Just re-read it in a couple of years, when you've hopefully forgotten the ending.. or.. take an amnesia pill. I hope that you'll forget it, it's not like the end is easily forgettable though. Good luck my friend!

I'll go against the general flow, I guess, but GOOD GRIEF IT'S OVER A LAST AND GOOD RIDDANCE;

Holy shit... what an ending. That was fantastic.

Spoiler
It was fantastic and I'm going to miss it, it had soul. Hopefully there'll be something that measures up to it. It's a shame that this work hasn't been licensed in english yet.

This was a long and nice trip.

I was a bit held off by the art at first. but the story kept me going.

Definitely one of the best manga I've ever read. 10/10

Good Night, Punpun.

I loved the last chapters , images speak so much more than words , the way he carried her... like a cross on his shoulders .

( Norwegian Wood anyone ? )

Life ends, but it goes on ... 

Dammit you guys, I kept reading through all your comments on the ending and I couldn't help but skip to the ending. It's ruined! T-T.I don't even know who that girl with the black hair and glasses is but I feel like I just ruined a potentially amazing story for myself.Don't  be like me and read all the way through, not just the first 20 chapters. D:

Inio Asano, the Haruki Murakami of manga. Good show sir. 10/10

Goodnight Punpun.

That was so deep I feel like I'm trapped in an endless abyss, an infinite void; one where the only evidence of the walls that bound it is the knowledge that, somewhere, there is light, and something is preventing it from lighting my way.

(that said)
(i did not understand it at all)
(lot of people died)
(okay)

gg, punpun got a good ending

Hox scans, Entropy & Mangascreener and especially Asano Inio-sensei...  I will never forget those feelings while getting teary eyed or crying at every chapter (not afraid to admit it xD).. Oyasumi Punpun... Thanks for letting me experience this rollercoaster of emotions...... Believe me.... It was a hell of a ride.

No words. 10/10.

That was a fucking amazing journey. Punpun, I'll miss you.

What a long, strange trip it's been.

Good Night, Punpun.

Wow, s/he really did it. Probably the best, hardest hitting manga I have ever read and it's over now. The story is told, the knowledge and experience has been passed on.

Goodnight Punpun. I hope I never forget you.

Goodnight Punpun.

You are a bro. 

Goodnight, Punpun. Only dreams now.

Goodnight Punpun.

punpun13.png

What an awesome cover for the final volume...

The last chapter has been published!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics