Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.32 - 77votes)

Luck Stealer

Alt Names: alt Şans Hırsızıalt 幸運妙賊alt 盗运者
Author: Kazu Hajime
Artist: Kazu Hajime
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This story is about a man who steals others' luck by touching them with his bare hands. He takes luck away from those "bad" men who have been doing horrible things and makes their death look like a coincidence. With all this luck, what does he do with it, how does he use it?
Go to Luck Stealer Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic No such thing as luck New Window truepurple
  • 2 Replies
Topic Canceled, or Just Lack of Scanlators? New Window palido dios
  • 3 Replies

182 Comments

Falling ceilings are serial killers in this manga. BTW I remember some character in this manga that was interested in Kurusu when he was a contracted killer, a guy that was some kind of mobster or something like that, he did not seem like your typical villain but he beat some guy and then smashed a glass in his mouth, I wonder if I am confusing different series and that guy was from another manga or that character do was from this story and was introduced but the author never developed that possible storyline before he finished this story. Thanks for the chapter.

Well that was anticlimactic.

Heh heheh heh heh (¬‿¬)

Well that was anticlimactic.

Did the date of releasing next chapter change? LS was released every Friday/Saturday, now I think it goes irregularly. 
Can't wait to see the end. 

We had some problems with power outages/irregularities due to snowstorms in the U.S.. We should be back to our Friday schedule soon.

Did the date of releasing next chapter change? LS was released every Friday/Saturday, now I think it goes irregularly. 
Can't wait to see the end. 

That was intense, hope they can make it in time. 

That was some major bad luck.

What a crazy woman. At least the virgin sacrifice begins.

Thank the heavens this turn into stupidity stops at

Spoiler

Too bad the author was stupid enough to create an assasin who has bad habits, such as: not getting ready (still with gloves on) at the first sign of trouble, and being foolhardy to gamble his daughter's life. Happiness is a full bandolier of ammo, and you could never have enough luck. Did he really think that an assasin will leave things to chance? Full of holes, this character, for the sake of plot.

Volume 7 and Volume 9 omakes--Chapter 31.5 and Chapter 43.5--coming soon!

Please be patient while we take a week to prepare Volume 10. We will return Friday, February 13.

Edit: Real Life keeping it real. The chapter will be delayed by one week.

Hmm... I hope Clarlucis wins in the manga. It just seems with all the precautions and steps they're taking, they should win.

Enough of this shit, I want to see this shitty cult's ass getting kicked and some sweet revenge on that particular fucker who leads the whole thing.

Spoiler

Somehow, about Karin, I think what Clarlucis intends is...

Spoiler

I so hope I am wrong.

You know, something has always bugged me about the art for this. I think it's the....eyes! No...not the eyes. The ears? Not that either. Ah yes, the hilariously squareish triangle chins. And how everyone has the exact same style of chin. It's unnerving

Chapter 42 coming soon.

Not a real preview:

Spoiler

I'm (not) sorry.

Spoiler

If I didn't know that the manga is nearing the end, I'd drop it after these last two chapters.

:|

is it so wrong to say i want the traitor so suffer a horrible death and everyone ells 

Actually that must be a quite normal way to feel, that guy is nothing more than a random faceless character that just entered the story a couple of chapters ago, he was given little to no development so there are pretty much nothing to be sympathetic about him (We could not even see the person who is the cause of his defection), the only things that we know are that he is traitor that in selfish way sacrificed a lot of his comrades and made Hound´s death to be pointless; he seems so pathetic that while I wish him death for me it would be better if his end is a quick one, just to get rid of him as fast as possible.

is it so wrong to say i want the traitor so suffer a horrible death and everyone ells 

Spoiler

meh, standard procedure (for this kind of Manga) for the win. Oh well.....

oh god,

Spoiler

inb4 fat guy is actually traitor.

I expect there to be another 20 attackers at the end of the tunnel.

What a shock.

T-T All aboard the Feels train. We're in for a hell of a ride. *Toot Toot*

inb4 fat guy is actually traitor.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics