Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 64votes)

Siscon ani to brocon imouto ga shōjiki ni nattara

Alt Names: alt シスコン兄とブラコン妹が正直になったらalt When a Siscon Brother and Brocon Sister Become Honest
Author: Hano Haruka
Artist: Hano Haruka
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Even in high school, Ritsu and Uta really get along. Suddenly, they have to pretend to be lovers...!? The real brother-sister exciting love comedy starts!!
Go to Siscon ani to brocon imouto ga shōjiki ni nattara Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw's for this manga New Window AnimeCruizer
  • 2 Replies

86 Comments

Doesn't seem to forced for me. The guy is clearly a total siscon, he's not interested in the gyaru and feels guilty for having neglected his sister. Even if he wants a girlfriend, that doesn't mean that has to be his priority above everything else, especially since he's already living with his ideal girl.

Now, I hope this manga will do what Oreimo couldn't (if you don't count the after story). Even a non blood related plot twist is fine if necessary. 

yep, at least this show me that he really is a siscon, and hopefully this make what Oreimo couldn't (make the end good ... come on, well I still blame Ruri, 'cause she had a healthy relationship and break up to get her own version of a perfect life. She didn't suspect that trash was such a brocon and awokened the guy.

even Ayase couldn't ...Manami did what it must have been done, but it was too late).

Even a non blood related plot twist is fine if necessary. 

Absolutely NOT! 

This actually smut? Or just tagged lewd cause they hold hands?

I only have 1 thing to say:

Spoiler

Whoa calm down dude, can you separate fantasy and reality??
I have one little brother(fat as fuck) and little sister(she is cute tho but annoying), Although.... well, Last year... I had dated my own little sister(I paid her 18$), because I had to boastful to my highschool friend at reunion, that I had a girlfriend.

Okay ... I'm just screwed person

F

Wow...this plot is so fucking forced...

He wanted a girlfriend and when a perfectly ifne girl got close to him he lied that he had one to finish playing a game

A promise is a promise ok, but simpy apologize and delay it.

Even if she wasn't his tastes that move is simply stupid.

The mangaka forced it.

Doesn't seem to forced for me. The guy is clearly a total siscon, he's not interested in the gyaru and feels guilty for having neglected his sister. Even if he wants a girlfriend, that doesn't mean that has to be his priority above everything else, especially since he's already living with his ideal girl.

Now, I hope this manga will do what Oreimo couldn't (if you don't count the after story). Even a non blood related plot twist is fine if necessary. 

Just like those who are into mother-son incest must have no mother, eh?

You sure got a whole lot of people in a single post though, so hats off to you.

keiaku doori

I have one little brother(fat as fuck) and little sister(she is cute tho but annoying), Although.... well, Last year... I had dated my own little sister(I paid her 18$), because I had to boastful to my highschool friend at reunion, that I had a girlfriend.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQC15hSL0CUWDYlUSa5Jdt

nope nope nope, this won't work out until plot reveals they are not blood related.

or just don't make kids.

Translated by /a/ ...
Will I need to check 4chan daily to get the new chapters after Batoto ... ?

The only people who like incest manga are those that have no siblings. I'd vomit at the thought of dating my sister.

The other girls seems to be better.

Oh look at this innocent comment section mmm...~!
I'm so gonna miss this mmm...

The only people who like incest manga are those that have no siblings. I'd vomit at the thought of dating my sister.

I think most people can separate reality from fiction but the one thing that bothers me when reading incest manga/stories is the depiction of how those siblings interact feels totally unreal, again i know they are only fiction but still...

...Girl that found something she likes in you, so you pretend you are dating your sister because you don't like her fashion sense? That's really really dumb...

Dunno, are people into parent-child incest orphans?

I'd have to disagree, while I don't like NTR either, the only fetishes that are completely unnacceptable, irredeemably incorrigible, are scat, and guro. NTR is child's play compared to them.

I'd say I would live fine without necrophilia, castration and vore too...

Wait a minute! I like incest manga and I have an adorable and wonderful sister...

...who unfortunately, carries a BIG baseball bat and after more than five decades, STILL refuses to grant me my "Big Brother's Sexual Rights and Privileges" over her body!!!

I'll miss seeing ya around PervySageChuck

Wait a minute! I like incest manga and I have an adorable and wonderful sister...

...who unfortunately, carries a BIG baseball bat and after more than five decades, STILL refuses to grant me my "Big Brother's Sexual Rights and Privileges" over her body!!!

pervy...you've lead me believe after years of seeing your perversion spread and infest the denizens of this place that her dead body isn't a barrier to your affection...

I'll miss this place.

---

I'm sure I saw a hentai with a similar plot once, wasn't there one where his friends get suspicious about her age when she refuses alcohol or something

Just like those who are into mother-son incest must have no mother, eh?

You sure got a whole lot of people in a single post though, so hats off to you.

I have a sister and like incest manga. I have a mom and like incest manga. I have a girlfriend and I like NTR.

Maybe we can set aside reality and genres we like, and for me, vanilla has become very boring.

I like incest in entertainment but like you the thought of dating my sister is beyond me,

Wow...this plot is so fucking forced...

He wanted a girlfriend and when a perfectly ifne girl got close to him he lied that he had one to finish playing a game

A promise is a promise ok, but simpy apologize and delay it.

Even if she wasn't his tastes that move is simply stupid.

The mangaka forced it.

I like incest in entertainment but like you the thought of dating my sister is beyond me,

the rape is comedy i guess? 

but my boner isn't laughing ?x?

Oh my....

My honest opinion:

Spoiler

I'd have to disagree, while I don't like NTR either, the only fetishes that are completely unnacceptable, irredeemably incorrigible, are scat, and guro. NTR is child's play compared to them.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics