Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.3 - 123votes)

Class ga Isekai Shoukan sareta Naka Ore dake Nokotta n desu ga

Alt Names: alt クラスが異世界召喚されたなか俺だけ残ったんですがalt My Entire Class Was Summoned to Another World except for Me
Author: Southern Terrace
Artist: Kiku Ueda
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A god of a different world had abruptly appeared in Kamiya Yato's classroom and forcibly summoned the entire class to his world... except for him—because he was sleeping in a seat in the corner of the class, the round summoning magic circle didn't reach him—and he ended up staying here on Earth, but with brand-new skills.

After he made it through a whole year full of police interviews and journalism reports, he finally became a high school student, but the quiet days he had hoped for were far from over—be it terrorists who decide to occupy his school or even monsters from different world, one by one new incidents take place in the town he lives in...

Will a boy without any motivation be able to save the world?
Go to Class ga Isekai Shoukan sareta Naka Ore dake Nokotta n desu ga Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Web Novel New Window shizuku kyun
  • 2 Replies

98 Comments

You can't necessarily judge the manga by the webnovel, because the manga is always based on the light novel version, which is always better for having gone through an actual editorial process.

Well, the example is "Moon-led journey across another world" in which the author of manga  add scenes from LN, which shocked the WN readers as they weren't in WN and changed couple of things.

neck chop is a skill now

@JackApostrophe
Web. You can check the web novel chapter... 26-27 iirc to see what I am talking about. (the battle with the dragon that ends up falling right next to his sister, which right this moment is being bullied and is in the "help me onii-chan" moment) I bailed after this.

You can't necessarily judge the manga by the webnovel, because the manga is always based on the light novel version, which is always better for having gone through an actual editorial process.

@JackApostrophe
Web. You can check the web novel chapter... 26-27 iirc to see what I am talking about. (the battle with the dragon that ends up falling right next to his sister, which right this moment is being bullied and is in the "help me onii-chan" moment) I bailed after this.

Interesting. Isekai seems to be very much like an imaginary number: even if you negate it, it's still dumb.

Premise is interesting, but I wonder will it survive like that one where people from fantasy setting were transported to the modern Japan.

So what happened with all the other kids that transported by the god??

Who cares? This is an interesting original twist on the Isekai genre -

Spoiler

I hope it turns out better than Hidetsugu's report of the novel suggests. Followed.

Spoiler

BOYS READ SHOUNEN
MEN READ SEINEN
LEGENDS READ ISEKAI SEKAI

AND LEGENDARY PERVERTED MEN FAP TO READ HENTAI...

?

Is a translation error or the manga changed something, he levels up from sleeping, he have a skill that made him able to create whatever skill he wished for in exchange for MP.

He is smart but lazy as fuck and made so that everytime he sleep he gains exp.

His ex-classmates in the other world instead have to got with the traditional way and aren't even at 1/4 of his power.

As he is uber lazy he didn't covered every field with his skill but only what he thought useful or what is needed at the moment, otherway he would surpass the summoning God (something he is anyway close to in the novel).

hahahaha..got OP cuz he's not in an AOE summoning magic..talk about luck

How on earth(lol) did he get from level 1 to level 93 in a year and in 'our' world!? Sure he has super growth but that is ridiculous!

He's in contact with people related to defense forces or police. It stands to reason that he probably participated in many activities ever since he got his powers

BOYS READ SHOUNEN
MEN READ SEINEN
LEGENDS READ ISEKAI SEKAI

OP MC with an Isekai Twist. Its my weakness; I must appease the elder god and Follow it.

So what happened with all the other kids that transported by the god?? will it be like Dungeon Seeker or Arifureta?

Unfortunately, it turned into otherworld heroes learning at a magic academy.

Complete with stuck up nobles and rivals for other-side protag
W-Wow... They just covered 9 Chapters of the LN. Have great feeling that this will be axed rather early

Unfortunately I read some of the novel and oh boy is this a generic "self insert" isekai, completed with all possible tropes (including a bro-con sister that needs saving from bullying). What a waste of opportunity to make something original.

Webnovel or Light Novel?

possibilities.....

Unfortunately I read some of the novel and oh boy is this a generic "self insert" isekai, completed with all possible tropes (including a bro-con sister that needs saving from bullying). What a waste of opportunity to make something original.

This reminds me of Everyone Else is a Returnee...

Is isekai has gone too far this time?

tanaka-kun with super power. quite good reason to follow....

Biamam also does this kind of stuff

to say it "also" is kinda wrong... i think both lht and biamam are one group with different division? 

go check their donation pages... they have a same/similar donation pages...

e.g: LHT - Yankee wa isekai - ch.1 (donation page)

biamam: kenja no mago - ch.5 (donation page)

im following, but only because i want to see that wolf/dog/familiar on the cover.

isekai is EVOLVING

HAHAHA seriously i nearly leak myself when reading that SUPER REINFORCED SLEEP MAGIC haha

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics