Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.25 - 122votes)

Eighth

Alt Names: alt エイス (KAWACHI Izumi)
Author: Kawachi Izumi
Artist: Kawachi Izumi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMedical MedicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Eighth Research is a large biotech company based on advanced research and development of DNA manipulation. Naoya Graphico is on the security team for the company run by his uncle. Naoya has been acknowledged for his high combat skills and is sent on top secret missions regarding Eighth Research’s interests.

His most recent task has Naoya infiltrating a rival company where a mysterious girl named Celcia has been kidnapped. Naoya’s passion for protecting the weak always helps him accomplish missions; he just needs to make sure his libido doesn’t get in the way.
Go to Eighth Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The Girls of Eighth New Window Castellan
  • 0 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window elektron00
  • 0 Replies

290 Comments

save the loli, you cannot forsake her. you can't save the dead do what you can to help the living

Man, the first time I read this manga I was expexted to follow an action manga. Then, I had to search into genetic and medical stuff to enjoy this. And now, drama is pouring on me.

I have to ask before reading, there's not any rape in the story is there? I can't start reading if there's going to be any of that happening.

It's unclear how far the attempted rape actually went, but since she

Spoiler

This is a story filled with a lot of impact so far, so I definitely think it's worth reading. Just beware that there's going to be drama.

I have to ask before reading, there's not any rape in the story is there? I can't start reading if there's going to be any of that happening.

We're not entirely sure. There's a heaping helping of "the bastard got the Almighty Smackdown he deserves", but the details are sketchy.

well...now I'm waiting for Leila to appear.

great... Luca dafuq are you doing.

umm... a heroic sacrifice scene? (which naoya seems to be about to interrupt)

So...

I guess Celcia is back again in Naoya's harem party huh.

Wow, sudden mood change made me emotional T^T

Silence the plaintiffs/witness.

what's with cecilia..loli face + mature body. pretty weird. tho i guess it's the same even for mari.

whose the new cover girl?

Her name is Leila. Kinda. Yes and no. She's the most complicated person in the story, and that's saying a lot.

Didn't Luca confess to murdering a few people at some point, if so he was so far not punished for it. I'm not a karmic guy but I think no media should ever let someone off the hook unpunished. 

whose the new cover girl?

Page 3 (the title page) of this chapter (28) is the first page I ever saw of the series, when it came out in the magazine back then, and seeing it just once is why we started working on it in the first place. Just to find out what all led up to this, and what happens next...

Totally hooked, i'll start reading this asap even though the Harem tag kinda puts me off :P. Thanks for the releases.

thanks for the new chapter.

Page 3 (the title page) of this chapter (28) is the first page I ever saw of the series, when it came out in the magazine back then, and seeing it just once is why we started working on it in the first place. Just to find out what all led up to this, and what happens next...

what a cliffhanger, that fucked up cardinal better not have succeeded.

and is that a new girl in the volume 13 cover? ;o 

She looks pretty and interesting.

HAHAHAHAHA I can't stop laughing. You get what you deserve. I wonder if the Cardinal raped her. That will be awesome

Woah woah, DUDE . . .

Nobody deserve a rape not her, not me, not you, NOBODY 

Raped???

Its been a while since I felt like I cant wait for the next chapter of this manga. That is a good cliffhanger.

Well mister cardinal, prepare your anus.

I agree, these are the types of cliffhangers I enjoy. Something to get you on the edge of your seat and get you hooked.

Its been a while since I felt like I cant wait for the next chapter of this manga. That is a good cliffhanger.

Well mister cardinal, prepare your anus.

So we're barely on volume 7 but the cover art is from volume 13? Trolled by the cover art again -.- I was hoping I'd get to see this new character soon but it seems like it's going to take another 5 volumes.

How the hell is that awesome? That is sick and disgusting, if he did do that I hope he gets killed whether by Naoya or Celcia.

Well, [don't read it if you don't want any spoiler.]

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics