Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

elektron00

elektron00

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts
Just like the title says. This thread is dedicated to discussion about the newest chapter.

So we got a pettanko? Hikaru is so cute :P well, back to some serious discussion

The art of this manga is quite good. The characters are so-so. Character development? I can't really tell after just 4 chapters, nothing has progressed for this part up 'till now, I think. The plot feels like it'll have some depth in it.

There's something that's been annoying me though. The hot-headed type of main character who just charges in without giving a few damn thoughts to figure out what the heck is going on really ticks me off. And why should he always be running, screaming, shouting while explaining unnecessary things to people to convice them? So far it has only been 2 cases (Celcia and Hikaru) so it's acceptable. Let's hope that in the upcoming chapters, the MC'll improve regarding that personality of his.

And, what do you guys think? :D