Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.25 - 122votes)

Eighth

Alt Names: alt エイス (KAWACHI Izumi)
Author: Kawachi Izumi
Artist: Kawachi Izumi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMedical MedicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Eighth Research is a large biotech company based on advanced research and development of DNA manipulation. Naoya Graphico is on the security team for the company run by his uncle. Naoya has been acknowledged for his high combat skills and is sent on top secret missions regarding Eighth Research’s interests.

His most recent task has Naoya infiltrating a rival company where a mysterious girl named Celcia has been kidnapped. Naoya’s passion for protecting the weak always helps him accomplish missions; he just needs to make sure his libido doesn’t get in the way.
Go to Eighth Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The Girls of Eighth New Window Castellan
  • 0 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window elektron00
  • 0 Replies

290 Comments

Um... Mira? Naoya's boss? The head of security? The one that sits on him while making him do pushups? (way back in ch2) Does she count as yandere?

No, that would be an S (sadist) lady.

Naoya's becoming a pedophile??? O_O

Um... Mira? Naoya's boss? The head of security? The one that sits on him while making him do pushups? (way back in ch2) Does she count as yandere?

Your unfamiliarity with what constitutes a yandere must be rectified. I sentence you to three volumes of Mirai Nikki.

Big sister, air head, tsundere and loli. Yandere should be here any chapter now.

*Forgot science-chan. Thanks Japanzai

Spoiler

man now this got me...loli? really man? hell now that's the deal !!!

and of course thanks japanzai this series just keep getting interesting ^^

Big sister, air head, tsundere and loli. Yandere should be here any chapter now.

*Forgot science-chan. Thanks Japanzai

Spoiler

pedo-smile_o_gifsoup-com.gif

But it's so much fuuuunnnnn!!

this is my favorite project in japanzai, i wonder why takes them so long to translate it :´(

chapter was great and naoya x mari for the win \o/

Because it's text-heavy, difficult to translate (remember the corn arc? Lots of new terminology for the translator to learn), at least 40 pages a chapter, and a variety of different fonts are used.

So compared with series that are mostly action, 20 pages each, and only use maybe 5 fonts max, this series is difficult and thus doesn't get as much attention/takes longer to work on.

this is my favorite project in japanzai, i wonder why takes them so long to translate it :´(

chapter was great and naoya x mari for the win \o/

Dear Japan.

Sex is okay. I swear. You can totally have people have sex in manga and not have all your Main Character's no matter how pervy have conservative and somewhat character breaking ideas about sex. Teenagers have sex. In your country. Like, all the time. It happens. You don't have to pretend it doesn't. It's okay.

Sincerely,

Someone who expects this to never change

Not like this is an ideal situation just cause it happens so often. 

ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH BABY!!!
TY JAPANZAI!!!

Lol, Lucaaaa <3

He's all tsundere for Celcia, it's kinda cute.

MARI~~~~Naoya~~~

Spoiler

STOP COCK TEASING!!!

thanks Japanzai

LOL, the latest chapter was funny. Was that sex education??

On Catholics, it seems. They've got it kinda bad, yes?

Well, the more you know...

Dear Japan.

Sex is okay. I swear. You can totally have people have sex in manga and not have all your Main Character's no matter how pervy have conservative and somewhat character breaking ideas about sex. Teenagers have sex. In your country. Like, all the time. It happens. You don't have to pretend it doesn't. It's okay.

Sincerely,

Someone who expects this to never change

LOL, the latest chapter was funny. Was that sex education??

I'm still curious about something...  Cecila's healing of people.. she's used it on others before (or rather I assume she has because she's explained that the healing is basically accelerating the person's metabolism) Why did Naoya suffer a recoil reaction? That was a side effect she obviously wasn't expecting when she did it in the first place so I wanna know when the hell they intend on explaining to us exactly how "Naoya" was saved at the beginning of the manga.

She had done it before so she was also quite surprised Naoya had a reaction to it. All the story threads so far start tying together after the next arc. If you want to get a glimpse at what she can REALLY do, go sneak a peek at volume 6 raws... Needless to say the story has just about finished the tedious climb and now begins to speed up.

Perhaps a much bigger question is why Hikaru still hasn't asked Celcia to help her "grow"...? I mean, c'mon, am I the only one asking the question?

I'm still curious about something...  Cecila's healing of people.. she's used it on others before (or rather I assume she has because she's explained that the healing is basically accelerating the person's metabolism) Why did Naoya suffer a recoil reaction? That was a side effect she obviously wasn't expecting when she did it in the first place so I wanna know when the hell they intend on explaining to us exactly how "Naoya" was saved at the beginning of the manga.

damn mari stop cockteasing him and stop making my hopes high

I have no idea what is going on now...

missed this one Q.Q

Thanks for the update :>

Okay, we're back on the series. It should be somewhat regular. And the story gets fairly intense as the current arc segues into the larger story to come

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics