Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.25 - 122votes)

Eighth

Alt Names: alt エイス (KAWACHI Izumi)
Author: Kawachi Izumi
Artist: Kawachi Izumi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMedical MedicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Eighth Research is a large biotech company based on advanced research and development of DNA manipulation. Naoya Graphico is on the security team for the company run by his uncle. Naoya has been acknowledged for his high combat skills and is sent on top secret missions regarding Eighth Research’s interests.

His most recent task has Naoya infiltrating a rival company where a mysterious girl named Celcia has been kidnapped. Naoya’s passion for protecting the weak always helps him accomplish missions; he just needs to make sure his libido doesn’t get in the way.
Go to Eighth Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The Girls of Eighth New Window Castellan
  • 0 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window elektron00
  • 0 Replies

290 Comments

so it's like she has to eat as fast as she grows while celcia is using her power on her or something like that?

Well, what i mean is our body can accelerate (eat faster) but food break-down process can not. Because our body have no control about how fast acid in stomach break down them. Enzime and stomach movement can be accelerated but still.

Her power only accelerates the activities of cell not the nutrition. Plant can extract directly nutrients and water from earth, so you can imagine her power make them "eat" faster, grow faster. However, animal must digest then absorb nutrients after that. This process will take time at least when hydrochloric acid breaks down food. Therefore, no way animal can get enough fuel for accelerating cell.

so it's like she has to eat as fast as she grows while celcia is using her power on her or something like that?

weird manga. seems no female is being shipped with the MC lol. mari x chief. cecilia x luca. poor naoya. tho i wont say no if she gets shipped with rio-sensei. loli waifu FTW!

Well if you're really curious about it... There is a new girl on the cover of volume 12

Spoiler

weird manga. seems no female is being shipped with the MC lol. mari x chief. cecilia x luca. poor naoya. tho i wont say no if she gets shipped with rio-sensei. loli waifu FTW!

How about Hikaru?  I like her very much, straight and innocent girl.

sounds plausible,since her power makes stuff grow rapidly,why not work on humans?i don't remember her ever stating it didn't...

Her power only accelerates the activities of cell not the nutrition. Plant can extract directly nutrients and water from earth, so you can imagine her power make them "eat" faster, grow faster. However, animal must digest then absorb nutrients after that. This process will take time at least when hydrochloric acid breaks down food. Therefore, no way animal can get enough fuel for accelerating cell.

lets hope a wild cardinal wont appear

This manga is missing a tag . . .

Sci-fi ? no, the technologies exist irl, Medical ? maybe, but it still doesn't feel right, ummm. . . . Loli ???

Yup, nailed, loli it this somebody please fix that

Spoiler

oh. my...

gawd, why is this happening

Spoiler

Is one of japanzai's members a med student?

gawd, why is this happening

Spoiler

again... 

they condemn what they do not understand.

fear does that a lot.

This... is only going to get worse before it gets any better.

Leon needs to get smacked again for being an idiot.

Spoiler

GATHER ALL THE EGGS WE NEED TO HAVE MORE RIO SENSEI'S!!!!!!!!!

The Vatican doesn't hold any power in the US whatsoever. The US is protestant but they are actually worse than the catholic when it comes to science, abortion, stem cells, etc.

only bad guys popping up... kinda sad

yep i guess celcia will make her into a teenage girl with her powers.

noooooo not mai loli sensei :(

Like, really... who DIDN'T see that coming...

Touma knows the pain of dealing with churches.

Spoiler

So who else thinks that Loli sensei will be gravely injured and Celcia will try to heal her, resulting in changing Rio into a teenage girl?

sounds plausible,since her power makes stuff grow rapidly,why not work on humans?i don't remember her ever stating it didn't...

well according to the raws from what i understand it is Celcia lucka couple

My, how good. Feels like Hikaru or Mari is a better choice for Naoya anyways. Their chemistry is more entertaining. Celcia is almost like a prop used to move the story along, not really an active part of it.

You can never trust the Church, specially the Roman Catholic Church...

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics