Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.25 - 122votes)

Eighth

Alt Names: alt エイス (KAWACHI Izumi)
Author: Kawachi Izumi
Artist: Kawachi Izumi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMedical MedicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Eighth Research is a large biotech company based on advanced research and development of DNA manipulation. Naoya Graphico is on the security team for the company run by his uncle. Naoya has been acknowledged for his high combat skills and is sent on top secret missions regarding Eighth Research’s interests.

His most recent task has Naoya infiltrating a rival company where a mysterious girl named Celcia has been kidnapped. Naoya’s passion for protecting the weak always helps him accomplish missions; he just needs to make sure his libido doesn’t get in the way.
Go to Eighth Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The Girls of Eighth New Window Castellan
  • 0 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window elektron00
  • 0 Replies

290 Comments

The title page to chapter 28 was the first page of Eighth I ever saw. It was in the magazine and it made me want to know what could have possibly happened for that scene to occur. And is the reason the series was picked up in the first place.

So this cliffhanger... Is exactly why the series is here for you to read. (And damn I've had to learn a lot of Japanese...)

HAHAHAHAHA I can't stop laughing. You get what you deserve. I wonder if the Cardinal raped her. That will be awesome

How the hell is that awesome? That is sick and disgusting, if he did do that I hope he gets killed whether by Naoya or Celcia.

This is no joke.

If it is real, then it is the work of God!

It would mean the Cardinal is an A$#hole

...that cannot be...

Thank god for chinese raws.

I hate cliff-feaking-HANGEEEERR!!!

Hmm

I don't think the "having son" plan will happen

Maybe it will be something like Celcia kill the Cardinal by accident?

aaaaa the cliffhanger. dammit

Really like the new cover art.

Anyone surprised the Vatican is evil? No, didn't think so.

Not that I care the Vatican and Catholicism are redundant anyway.

I'll be really disappointed if the arc ends without that Cardinal getting a severe beating.

Spoiler

http://manhua.dmzj.com/

That site is on Chiese though. Just use gg translate if too much inconvenience..

Aww too bad, can't read chinese for shit :D.

HAHAHAHAHA I can't stop laughing. You get what you deserve. I wonder if the Cardinal raped her. That will be awesome

Wow dude,  your fucked in your head to think that was funny at all

Cant find the raws on raw.semanga. where you guys find it?

http://manhua.dmzj.com/

That site is on Chiese though. Just use gg translate if too much inconvenience..

oh he gets more than that~

Cant find the raws on raw.semanga. where you guys find it?

No way secretary is totally being shipped with MC, the chief is just following the trope of sexually harassing her from time to time.

cool if it was the case but based on her reactions to the chief and naoya, if i were to compare it to other manga, her conversations with the chief are like flirtatious banter while towards naoya, it's like a big sister talking to her little brother who has a crush on her. she will tease him but she's not affected by his advances.

Well if you're really curious about it... There is a new girl on the cover of volume 12

Spoiler

oh yea she's that girl in the current cover art right?

How about Hikaru?  I like her very much, straight and innocent girl.

she's ok but she just doesnt seem like female lead material.

also, can anyone please tell me where to read the raws? this current cliffhanger is too much :(

I will go look at the raw. I can not bear it like this. If something bad happen you guy will see a broken screen photo from me >.<

Edit: It's not that kind of bad but worse in other sense.

dat cliffhanger, fffffffffffffff****

I'll be really disappointed if the arc ends without that Cardinal getting a severe beating.

is that the cover from vol 13? °°

FACK!! i almost flipped my laptop because of that cliffhanger!

Let's...hope...that she's fine...and that the priest gets a nice little bullet sized hole in the head. ('w')/

how about celcia make the damn priest's hair grow until it become non exist???hahahahha

Let's...hope...that she's fine...and that the priest gets a nice little bullet sized hole in the head. ('w')/

oh he gets more than that~

OH GOD THAT CLIFFHANGER!

weird manga. seems no female is being shipped with the MC lol. mari x chief. cecilia x luca. poor naoya. tho i wont say no if she gets shipped with rio-sensei. loli waifu FTW!

No way secretary is totally being shipped with MC, the chief is just following the trope of sexually harassing her from time to time.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics