Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.87 - 180votes)

Isekai desu ga Mamono Saibai shiteimasu.

Alt Names: alt 異世界ですが魔物栽培しています。alt In another world, however I'm planting monsters.alt It's a different world, but I'm cultivating monsters.
Author: Setsugetsuka
Artist: Konno Kuko
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One day, Kyouji Himuro hears a knock on his door. Opening it up, he finds that he is transported to another world.

But his new life is not good. He has no fighting skill, no money, and no way to make food. While dumpster diving, Kyouji discovers seeds and comes up with a plan to grow his own food. However, his plans change when he realizes that these seeds grow monsters...

Source: http://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_MF00000040010000_68/
Go to Isekai desu ga Mamono Saibai shiteimasu. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

163 Comments

Two options:

Getting the axe

Becomes successful and forced to lengthen the run, then getting the axe

Anything in between?

Yeah I don't think there's any in between with JUMP

RIP, May JUMP editors burn in hell.

Two options:

Getting the axe

Becomes successful and forced to lengthen the run, then getting the axe

Anything in between?

M×0 T_T

RIP, May JUMP editors burn in hell.

M×0 T_T

RIP we miss you... a great manga that met its end in a horrible fashion...

hey, the last page made me chuckle a bit...and that's pretty much it.

my expectations are low and i'm ready for more moe plants, not much else to see here imo.

M×0 T_T

Lucy was a great char there... One of my faves... Too bad it got Axed... 

Which is why I treasure gems like "Release That Witch." Hell, even stuff like Gun-Ota which is rather trashy (the manga is terrible, read the WN/LN) but has ACTUAL WORLDBUILDING and character development are appreciated because they do the actual literary legwork.

I've been reading that one. It's good stuff. Getting excited to see a stand off between the "Pope" and Roland.

So far so good.Our main's power is broken only if he is competing with grocery stores and I haven't seen any magical glowing stat sheets. 

Just how can someone have the heart to chop her head, slicing her body, and cooking her meat, and eat her. . . 

M×0 T_T

ah the dreaded, school festival, alchemy booth >_<

horriiiiible memories.

Dora Dora Dora

Preview of Mandrake's adult form:

cecb967f99284f424866552cbfb74a57--cospla

M×0 T_T

At least the Mx0 mandragora technically won.... But damn, what terrible memories...

So a-dora-ble!

M×0 T_T

I just came across this and I honestly hope they continue to post more chapters. Its one of the few that is actually refreshing to read.

This is... pretty boring. And too fast-paced. Why do authors always seem to feel like they have to rush into the premise without any lead up? First impressions are important.

Honestly? Because most LN/WN writers are just that fucking bad that they try to skip details that they can think of and write properly. What's easier: thinking about medieval farming or how moe-moe kawaii you can make your harem characters? Isekai is more often used as a convenient springboard for "I want catgirls that my self-insert cardboard cut-out protagonist can jerk off to" rather than exploring an interesting story or showcasing the human condition/history intelligently. Which is sad... because you can be intellectual (or at least not absolutely moronic) and have kawaii catgirls, too. There's no reason to have to settle for half-assedry. But that's the current market in Japanese literature because it sex moe sells.

Which is why I treasure gems like "Release That Witch." Hell, even stuff like Gun-Ota which is rather trashy (the manga is terrible, read the WN/LN) but has ACTUAL WORLDBUILDING and character development are appreciated because they do the actual literary legwork.

pardon my pleb self but from where?

Yuusha no Mago to Maou no Musume

I feel like I've seen a series similar to this one. Chinese and colored. Forgot the name.

Did that pumpkin just proposition the MC?

These pumpkins must be a common occurrence in fantasy worlds:

Spoiler

pardon my pleb self but from where?

One day, Kyouji Himuro hears a knock on his door. Opening it up, he finds that he is transported to another world.

How it actually went:

Spoiler

so... this is what the author came up... kinda interesting... pacing is rather fast... but at least i could understand the story...

so the pumpkin will be his familiar? is this harem, with plant type monster girl?

There's... Only one movie I'm reminded of with that last scene...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ovu0_VFJsBY

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics