Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.2 - 105votes)

Fukigen Cinderella

Alt Names: alt 不高兴的灰姑娘alt フキゲンシンデレラ
Author: Murayama Wataru
Artist: Murayama Wataru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kanna Haruhiko (male), for reasons unknown to him, was suddenly turned into a girl.

He returned to his male form some time afterwards, but with the continuing cycles between turning into a girl and then back to being a guy, he is bewildered by the differences in both physical aspects and ways to communicate with other people.

Plus the abrupt changes that happen to his relationship with other people including his best friend and his childhood friend.

A dramatically depicted story about men and women...
Go to Fukigen Cinderella Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window MrFeatherFang
  • 5 Replies
Topic Well.. do you recomend me to read this? New Window Slimy Fast Eel
  • 3 Replies

254 Comments

Wow, she certainly turned out to be a C.A.B.

despite how much of a twat he is, I can't help but wish for him to be happy.

Japan... why do you always axed interesting manga, but let harem cliche filled the market?

There was actually quite an interesting conversation on this topic in the comment section of Stealth Symphony.

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/stealth-symphony-r11041

Japan... why do you always axed interesting manga, but let harem cliche filled the market?

I like cabbage rolls.............

Good to see someone keep it alive, this is really good.

I NEED MORE

Why?! Why my twisted series always get the axe? T.T

I want to know more what happened with his crazy aunty(?) in the flashback.

wow... this is get more and more interesting

2 chapter is not enough!!!!!!! :D

This author has a good imagination, and creates good premises, though she's less good at ending things.  As a result the stories are hit or miss.   To those who read her stories in Japanese, if she ever writes another series that is enjoyable, please inform me.  Amazon synopses mean less to me than recommendations.

Oh, why is chapter 15 on the bottom?

suddenly 16

EDIT: i didnt see there's also chapter 15. where's the 14? xD

It was scanlated by a guy on mangafox. I've just added the chapter here. I'm not sure if that's okay. If it isn't, please tell me to remove it.

Does anyone know how to make chapter 15 go to the top?

suddenly 16

EDIT: i didnt see there's also chapter 15. where's the 14? xD

This manga was inexplicably one of my favorites. My thanks for saving it from the pit!

Thanks so much for picking this up!

Woot! 

An update after all this time. 

That's... one hell of an example to have... No wonder he is so twisted and irrational.

A plain hanger???? Next!!!!! ~lol.....

i hope the next update wouldn't take forever............

IT's alive again :) Thanks a lot for new chapter.

Ah, I remember this (Just stumbled upon it via the "Random" button). I actually have the books for this series~

If anyone wants, I could scan 'em for whomever wants to finish this series, only 11 chapters left~

EDIT: PM me if interested, don't want to spam the comments XD

The 14th chapter of this manga has been updated on MangaReader. I don't know if it'll update more chapters, but it's at least one more chapter...

http://www.mangareader.net/fukigen-cinderella

Hopefully someone will see it through.

The 14th chapter of this manga has been updated on MangaReader. I don't know if it'll update more chapters, but it's at least one more chapter...

http://www.mangareader.net/fukigen-cinderella

俳句が作られたんだ。 大体は追悼演説が、よろしいと思うぞ。

創案

不機嫌すぎて

取り消しよ

I just hope another group picks this up.

read the raws... its interesting all the way till the very end... too bad they dropped it... i wish i can do something to help but... alas due to lack of ability, i cant do much... but yeah... its a really good read... i wish there's more of this...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics