Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.99 - 139votes)

Oni ga deru ka ja ga deru ka

Alt Names: alt 鬼が出るか蛇が出るかalt 鬼怪情缘alt Oni ga Deruka Hebi ga Derukaalt Out Comes the Devil, Out Comes the Snakealt You Never Know What Might Happen
Author: Adobenchara
Artist: Adobenchara
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When our hero, Matsubara Yuu, suddenly finds himself moving back to his mother’s home, a number of strange things happen to him. He meets Suzu, a beautiful girl who falls in love with him at once, even wanting to have his children. Even if he wanted to run away from the situation, his way was blocked by a huge cow attacking him. In fact, in all of these, he seems to be the cause…
Go to Oni ga deru ka ja ga deru ka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

197 Comments

set-a-course-for-intercourse-sexual-pica

And here I thought Kirk and Riker were the biggest poon magnets in Trek...
Or any Vulcan with Pon Farr

I'm hoping Miss Snake unhinges her jaw and swallows him whole. 

No way... who knows what kind of diseases she'd catch from eating something that rotten.

set-a-course-for-intercourse-sexual-pica

"What a Scumbag Father of The Year" - Awards.

Then Look a Bright Side,
if I'm a MC Role, I Surely okay With Condition, Harem With Many Beautiful Monster Girls.
Polygamy is not okay in japan according laws, But the condition meet with human only.
Then the laws cannot be applied in youkai/monmusu RIGHT!! RIGHT!!

There is no way in hell I'd keep reading another page of this if rpapo weren't involved.

Spoiler

agreed any progress made between him and the girls would be instantly ruined by both of them. It's entirely possible he wouldn't be this pissed of if some random person walked up to him and introduced her to him telling him they were in an arranged marriage.

LOL He fainted for sho I thought he'd hit him on his face 

There is no way in hell I'd keep reading another page of this if rpapo weren't involved.

Spoiler

Hrm. Seems sensical and a well-thought out way to handle this situation.

I expect none of it to happen.

Very big compliment accepted.  FWIW, I will now finish Mill (all four chapters remaining).  After that Bara no Tame ni 56, which will finish volume 14 of that series.

the fucking dad deserved a punch right there

I'm hoping Miss Snake unhinges her jaw and swallows him whole. 

Well... Since Yuu is half youkai, I can only hope that this series has a true harem ending where ALL of the monster girls can be impregnated by him. It just wouldn't be right for him to have just one wife, leaving all of the other monster girls doomed to never have any children of their own, would it?

I can see it now...

"All right, girls." said Grandma, "Whose turn is it tonight to be ravished and pleasured by Yuu until she begs for mercy?"

"Umm... Grandma?" asked Yuu. "I had a pettanko girl last night. Could I have one of the girls with really huge gazongas for tonight?"

(This probably WON'T happen, but I can always hope for it!)

Spoiler

Ahh, things make a lot more sense now. 

Indeed. Cute monster girls need husbandos badly! :P

This village of youkai better hope that the Claymores don't get wind of it. 

the fucking dad deserved a punch right there

Ahh, things make a lot more sense now. 

And now the artist completes the setup of this series.  Not to worry, though: there will be more characters introduced later.

Green Moriyama asked if he might translate this series.  Since he is a native Japanese speaker, and speaks excellent English as well, I have stepped aside to let him do that.  I am handling all the other details, though.

Three chapters in and I still don't know what the hell is going on.

Hmm.  Is it me, or does this father remind me of a thinner Genma?  They seem on par with fatherly abilities.

Huge trainwreck can be fun.

And at the very least is interesting to watch

is a bad thing that i hate every character on this manga aside from the MC? it remind me of that manga where the sister of the mc is a vampire and everyone acts like a giant piece of shit to the mc.

...It sure has been a while since I saw a Japanese story, which its entire plot is structured to be a huge trainwreck.
I'm surprised that someone actually bothered to translate this thing.

Huge trainwreck can be fun.

So, a spider chick, minotaur girl and a lamia walk into a bar...

...It sure has been a while since I saw a Japanese story, which its entire plot is structured to be a huge trainwreck.
I'm surprised that someone actually bothered to translate this thing.

Yeah I agree. I've been feeling nothing but hate for Yuu's family, so far the Father's a prick for doing what he wants. I liked the snake girl at first too feeling like Yuu was being an ass for calling her a monster, but when he realised she was just playing him I felt the same way Yuu did. Though I'm sure there's a good reason for the eye drops.

On that note I really do hope there's someone in this manga with enough brains, and reasoning to calm Yuu down and explain things to him in away he deserves.

I think Spider girl (pretty sure that girl is using webbing) is about to give Yuu the info... because she seems to be the "only sane girl" it seems. (for now anyhow...)

Usually the protagonist gets abused for the reader's amusement, but in this case I genuinely feel bad for him. He's an insecure highschool kid and his irresponsible family is throwing him into this mess without any explanation. It feels like the manga is trying to be funny and failing. I hope the grandpa gets his ass beat by the granny. He deserves it badly.

Yeah I agree. I've been feeling nothing but hate for Yuu's family, so far the Father's a prick for doing what he wants. I liked the snake girl at first too feeling like Yuu was being an ass for calling her a monster, but when he realised she was just playing him I felt the same way Yuu did. Though I'm sure there's a good reason for the eye drops.

On that note I really do hope there's someone in this manga with enough brains, and reasoning to calm Yuu down and explain things to him in away he deserves.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics