Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 215votes)

Goblin wa Mou Juubun ni Tsuyoi

Alt Names: alt ゴブリンはもう十分に強いalt Goblin Is Already Strong Enough
Author: Salamander
Artist: Salamander
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Goblin-san accidentally reached level 99... and now she keeps killing heroes.
Go to Goblin wa Mou Juubun ni Tsuyoi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

307 Comments

The tree that goblins worship are immune to death magic, but lose that ability after dying, and need a new enchantment in order to regain the death immunity? Is that right? That's what I got from this. Seems overly convoluted. 

My guess is that the enchantment "fixes"/"anchors" the effect into the wood, where otherwise, you'd need an entire living tree anchored to the ground.

The tree that goblins worship are immune to death magic, but lose that ability after dying, and need a new enchantment in order to regain the death immunity? Is that right? That's what I got from this. Seems overly convoluted. 

She is actually quite the battle junkie, I like that. Her being weak to magic is really interesting, there was some real tension in this chapter that made it even better than usual for me.

I Like manga "Goblin is Very Strong" and "Goblin Slayer".....
So what's gonna happen when they meet each other ???

Damn, goblin girls are so cute...

Spoiler

Damn, goblin girls are so cute...

The cover art has the protagonist stabbing the deuteragonist in the head while in her final moments she clasped her hands in plea.  Just need to point that out.

Rage was probably referimg to stuff like Goblin Killer dark.

so they get an instakill attack at only lvl 15? that seems way to OP. i mean whats to stop everyone from picking mage and then just rushing the demon lords castle, he and his soldiers wouldn't stand a chance even at lvl 99.

probably because anything worth its salt has immunity to instakill magic...except goblin-san

so they get an instakill attack at only lvl 15? that seems way to OP. i mean whats to stop everyone from picking mage and then just rushing the demon lords castle, he and his soldiers wouldn't stand a chance even at lvl 99.

Other monsters have magic resistance though. And, as the Goblin Tree shows, there are countermeasures.

This goblin should fight a certain sleepy princess for the queen of genocide crown.

is that foreshadowing?

Death magic is OP, pls nerf

If she's very vulnerable to status effects, then even the simplest instant death skill should affect her, that's terrifying. She could survive all this time because of her luck, but now it has run out, this series might turn dark if the author wills it.

And in this chapter...

Goblin Tree shield sounds like a near endgame equipment that these newb heroes could get in the starter town if they knew about it...

If she's very vulnerable to status effects, then even the simplest instant death skill should affect her, that's terrifying. She could survive all this time because of her luck, but now it has run out, this series might turn dark if the author wills it.

The cover art has the protagonist stabbing the deuteragonist in the head while in her final moments she clasped her hands in plea.  Just need to point that out.

The bad thing is we dont even know what did she do to goblin-chan while she asleep...(start googling H Doujin now)

Held her hand.

Maybe even with interlaced fingers.

Sleep her, undress her, strip, place empty bottles, cover her with your mantle, lie down next to her facing her and wait for her to wake up, so you can say "Good morning, love." in a dreamy voice. 100% works cannot fail no scam 100% genuine works always.

Well, that chapter just exposed how to kill the her.

Spoiler

im all for sleep/poison/frog combo myself.

"I can do all sorts of perverted stuff to you while you're asleep, right?"

I was thinking the same thing, when I was reading the first page.

...Which is bad, right?

The bad thing is we dont even know what did she do to goblin-chan while she asleep...(start googling H Doujin now)

"I can do all sorts of perverted stuff to you while you're asleep, right?"

I was thinking the same thing, when I was reading the first page.

...Which is bad, right?

ravioli ravioli

The fisherman becomes a running joke where he fishes her out of any body of water, no matter how remote.

I'm curious, but is anyone else hoping she ends up becoming friends with the fisherman that saved her from being underwater? I know I'd like to see at least a bit of that... It wouldn't need to be anything more than occasional cameos, so as not to interfere with the main story, IMO.

Previous chapter too.

The ol' 'Polymorph and spank' trick since it seems like transformation spells actually replaces her stats (so change her into a toad, the classic).

Baleful Polymorph trope. Need to be careful with that one; like that idiot dwarf/gnome in Snow White and Rose Red that turned the prince into a talking bear. Guess what happened after that?

Toad is good, and so is mouse (especially if you have a cat with you). I'd personally enlist someone who can curse and just petrify her. Enemies like her usually

have a trick to exploit. Even the demon lord might be tricked into inhaling something dire.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics