Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.04 - 53votes)

Bokutachi ga Yarimashita

Alt Names: alt We Did It
Author: Kaneshiro Muneyuki
Artist: Araki Hikaru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiSeinen SeinenSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: We aim for the bowling high score...
Next week, we watch the TV...
Our senior friend is rich...

Yes, our life is full of hope!
Go to Bokutachi ga Yarimashita Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic On the subject of Bato.to's closure: New Window Nuwang
  • 2 Replies
Topic New site is up! New Window Nuwang
  • 3 Replies
Topic Extended TL Notes: Chapter 27 New Window Nuwang
  • 1 Replies
Topic Extended TL Notes: Chapter 26 New Window Nuwang
  • 0 Replies
Topic Extended TL Notes: Chapter 25 New Window Nuwang
  • 0 Replies
Topic Extended TL Notes: Chapter 23 New Window Nuwang
  • 0 Replies

138 Comments

umm lol

Boy, he's coming for that backseat

Don’t worry Tobio, один раз не пидорас;)

We both know how this ends

Spoiler

Now the tag is even more interesting. It's our MC's turn to face the "tragedy" tag.

oh boy, we're gonna get some man to man action right here. 

It's time to make some adult sacrifices, young blood. 

Spoiler

Actually, now that you mention it ... that was not there until recently. Did you add it?

The hobbo knows what he wants, the hobbo get's what he wants 

Hobo likes ya, hobo wants ya, now we can do this the easy way, or we can do this the hard way.

Saw this coming the moment the hobo turned out to be cool.

The hobbo knows what he wants, the hobbo get's what he wants 

Here's hoping the scanlator continue all the way to the end.

That's the plan.

Eh? No reipu? That was unexpected

Hufff thank god nothing happened. I was sweating bullets.

Dodged a bullet. For now.

I went and read the raws to the end after todays chapter cause I needed to know. Story is really enjoyable. You can find raws on google by googling the title + raw manga at the end. Some guy has linked them all through various upload share sites. Was a pain in the ass to compile. Or check nyaa, and google the manga title. 

This manga is the kind of manga that started so intriguing that you can't resist the temptation to read the RAWs and ended up with a "wtf-did-I-just-witness" feeling. With that being said, I think this is the only time I regret reading a manga ahead without understanding the context. Here's hoping the scanlator continue all the way to the end.

Also the girl characters are way better than their counterparts, I wonder why? lol

That didnt go the way i expected, but i like it.It is sorf of "original" in most cases that scene would have ended with something bad to happend to the girl.

Anyone know where I can skim raws

I went and read the raws to the end after todays chapter cause I needed to know. Story is really enjoyable. You can find raws on google by googling the title + raw manga at the end. Some guy has linked them all through various upload share sites. Was a pain in the ass to compile. Or check nyaa, and google the manga title. 

Anyone know where I can skim raws

We both know how this ends

Spoiler

I hope it doesnt go that way, although life is life... so bring it on!

In the case of NTR, I think it's unfortunately, probably, already hit by language change--the definition has broadened despite the fact it hasn't broadened in the original language the term was loaned from. 

The case of NTR is odd.  It seems like what you say . . . except most people who use it broadly are, at the same time, trying for the shock value of the narrow definition; their use of it to mean . . . various increasingly vague things . . . tends to be pointless without the outrage charge of the original definition making NTR feel like major transgression.  There's no point in saying "OMG it's gonna be NTR" if NTR isn't anything particularly bad. 

So the usage still depends on the original definition even though the user is claiming to use a different one.

Well, depending on the next chapter, I might be done as well.

Well Im done

paisens dad with the connections maybe

That would make the most sense.
I don't even want to read anymore. But I know that I still will by the time the next chapter is released. :(

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics