Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Extended TL Notes: Chapter 27

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Nuwang

Nuwang

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 26 posts

The end of Volume 3! The end of 533x800 scans! What's happened? Who knows! Here's the last bit of notes for the volume:

5年3組魔法組

Like I mentioned, from what I can tell it's a show for kids involving witches and a classroom of elementary school-age children figuring stuff out. Japanese wiki page for it here.

Hokage

I honestly doubt any of you need a primer on this one, but for those that do, Hokage is the title bestowed upon the leader of the Village Hidden in the Leaves in Naruto, who is typically regarded as that village's most powerful shinobi. I'll leave a link to the Narutopedia entry on it here if you're curious, but be warned it is *heavily* loaded with spoilers for the series.

And that's just about it! I'm taking a week off to finish off things for college, but I'll be back like usual come December 1st. See you then.

Filtered

Filtered

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationDrowning

Dang, you know what, I really respect your work.

There are a couple of things you don't have to do but deliver anyway. Not to mention the smooth translations. 

I hope all is well with you. I appreciate ya ;)

Edited by Filtered, 17 November 2017 - 09:12 PM.