Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.04 - 53votes)

Bokutachi ga Yarimashita

Alt Names: alt We Did It
Author: Kaneshiro Muneyuki
Artist: Araki Hikaru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiSeinen SeinenSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: We aim for the bowling high score...
Next week, we watch the TV...
Our senior friend is rich...

Yes, our life is full of hope!
Go to Bokutachi ga Yarimashita Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic On the subject of Bato.to's closure: New Window Nuwang
  • 2 Replies
Topic New site is up! New Window Nuwang
  • 3 Replies
Topic Extended TL Notes: Chapter 27 New Window Nuwang
  • 1 Replies
Topic Extended TL Notes: Chapter 26 New Window Nuwang
  • 0 Replies
Topic Extended TL Notes: Chapter 25 New Window Nuwang
  • 0 Replies
Topic Extended TL Notes: Chapter 23 New Window Nuwang
  • 0 Replies

138 Comments

Page 4 is referencing Alsok and Secom.

I've read up till Volume 6. Just wait till the end of Volume 1. Then you'll understand the story.

I'm glad to see that they have a goal in life now, although the nature of that goal scares me to a certain degree (if my understanding of it is right).

The raws are on all raw zip sites.

I've read the final volume, do you know what happens in the last 2-3 pages? Can you spoil me? Thanks.

Anyone have the raws?

The raws are on all raw zip sites.

Anyone have the raws?

For the record, Chapter 3 was uploaded (well, re-uploaded to fix a typo) about 9 hours ago, so I guess just wait for mods to get to it? I'll still be uploading chapter 4 tomorrow regardless.

this manga seems to be a coming of age story centerd around what would normally be construed as the life of those uncertain about their future. People who know that they want something but do not know what that something is yet, instead resorting to living in the now instead. this can most easily be construed from the protagonists dreams, where rather vague or short-term goals are mentioned rather than thoughts along the lines of "I want to be a doctor" or similar.

I've read up till Volume 6. Just wait till the end of Volume 1. Then you'll understand the story.

No notes this chapter, will be more tomorrow though.

this manga seems to be a coming of age story centerd around what would normally be construed as the life of those uncertain about their future. People who know that they want something but do not know what that something is yet, instead resorting to living in the now. This can most easily be construed from the protagonists dreams, where rather vague or short-term goals are mentioned rather than thoughts along the lines of "I want to be a doctor" or similar.

Edit: Minor changes.

Page 16 says: その前に頭のフケなんとかしろ - Do something about your dandruff

Thank you, I'll make an adjustment.

Page 16 says: その前に頭のフケなんとかしろ - Do something about your dandruff.

Too early to judge. Reminds me of the stuff Minoru Furuya writes/draws.

I was just thinking that, it definitely has that Furuya vibe although the main character it's more like a regular dude like Ogi in Ciguatera. Of course if it keeps this way some crazy shit is going to happen.

Too early to judge. Reminds me of the stuff Minoru Furuya writes/draws.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics