Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 146votes)

Kore wa Koi no Hanashi

Alt Names: alt これは恋のはなしalt 一个爱情故事alt Bu Bir Aşk Hikayesialt This Is a Lovestoryalt This Is a Tale of Lovealt Это история о любви
Author: Chika
Artist: Chika
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After recently moving into his grandmother's house in the countryside, Shinichi is bored with everything despite his success as a novelist. That is, until one day, when a young girl with a stray cat appears at his doorstep. A girl with a very tragic look in her eyes...
Go to Kore wa Koi no Hanashi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kore wa Koi no Hanashi Discussion New Window KidCongo
  • 34 Replies
Topic Predictions? New Window Purple Ghost
  • 3 Replies

343 Comments

Thanks for the chapter!! been awhile.. ^_^

Oh man, so happy to see this back. I thought I'd never get to read the ending.

Also, Sugimoto, dude, at least try to UNDERSTAND why everyone's acting like they do. Jesus, it's like he didn't grow up at all.

I don't think he wants to understand, he's still just lashing out with whatever he has out of jealousy.

I mean, really,

Spoiler

So in the end, he's just pretending like he's grown up, but inside he's still the same immature kid from before.

But because he 'thinks' he's all grown up now, he's even more obnoxious.

Oh man, so happy to see this back. I thought I'd never get to read the ending.

Also, Sugimoto, dude, at least try to UNDERSTAND why everyone's acting like they do. Jesus, it's like he didn't grow up at all.

That kid is so annoying.  Chasing her down the street now?!

Acording to Wikipedia, age of consent in Japan is 13. Sexual relationships are mostly forbidden, but pure romantic relationships are allowed if parents agree.

In any case, my understanding is that it's a federal/provincial thing.  The Japanese age is 13, but apparently all the prefectures have higher ones so there is nowhere in Japan that age actually applies.  Which is probably one reason they haven't bothered to change it--it's a dead letter, effectively.

Thank you Papermoon Scans for answering the call for scanlators for this manga. It is greatly appreciated. :D

3 more chapters till the end

Thank you so much for rescuing this, Papermoon Scans. <3

It's alive

That's actually more disturbing than anything in this story ever was.

As I later pointed out, it does't mean consent in a sexual way. Japan is going strong towards paedophilia, considering all the bills they're passing lately, and minors taking part in sex is illegal. I looked it up because I was curious, but I guess it means couples in age differenced relationships but with both partners being minors (think middle schooler and high schooler) aren't illegal.

Also,
Spoiler

Acording to Wikipedia, age of consent in Japan is 13.

That's actually more disturbing than anything in this story ever was.

Why do I end up always picking up good yet dropped series...?

I'm still on chapter 30, but I'm scared after looking the comments. The author handled the plot really tastefully, I can't understand why anyone would consider this paedophilia. Acording to Wikipedia, age of consent in Japan is 13. Sexual relationships are mostly forbidden, but pure romantic relationships are allowed if parents agree.

Why has no scanlation group picked up where Lila Wolves left off?

porque siempre hay que esperar cuando esta e la mejor parte!!!!!!!!!

For those who want to read the raws

http://raffmanga.ch/manga/kore-wa-koi-no-hanashi/

I love the ending, I cant read JP, but i can guess what is going on =D

O.O this is oddly fascinating. That Sugita boy reminds me of a childhood friend, though. Guys who don't change can be really scary, when something interferes with what they want... QAQ I wish that they'd stay snotty little brats forever. [long, heavy sigh]

good, jealousy.

need that for more romantic developments.

Well, I think I can somewhat understand where Sugita's coming from.

On the other hand, fuck him.

they really just became friends like that in chapter 11? are you fucking serious?

i see sugita become child acting like adult in latest chapter

and still not grow up

I don`t get why everyone in this fucking manga wants to make the main character a pedophile. What`s wrong with you people. Why can`t mangakas understand that not every male/female relationship ends up being romantic.  

pedophile:

1. As a medical diagnosis, pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in persons 16 years of age or older typically characterized by a primary or exclusive sexual interest toward prepubescent children.

This story has nothing to do with being a pedophile.  Just because the person is younger doesn't make he or she a pedophile.  It's a sexual predisposition towards a certain age group.  He isn't attract to young girls, he is attracted to someone that he relates his loneliness with.  That doesn't make him a pedophile, it makes is into an inconvenient romantic situation because of the age gap which i'm sure that you are equating the word pedophile to.

You should stop throwing words around without actually knowing the weight that they hold and their consequences.  You should probably look up these words before they get you into trouble in rl.

Sigh... As much as i hate to say this, he's Sugita's right... shinichi acts too immature considering his age and the fact that Haruka did go with Shinichi proves how their relationship is slowly drifting apart...
God dammit, as much as i don't want it to happen i can still imagine a shinichi x haruka ending, only if the author has major balls/ovaries though.
Thanks for the new chapter though, even if it did leave a bad taste in my mouth T.T

&nbsp;

I don`t get why everyone in this fucking manga wants to make the main character a pedophile. What`s wrong with you people. Why can`t mangakas understand that not every male/female relationship ends up being romantic. &nbsp;

&nbsp;
&nbsp;

I don`t get why everyone in this fucking manga wants to make the main character a pedophile. What`s wrong with you people. Why can`t mangakas understand that not every male/female relationship ends up being romantic. &nbsp;

&nbsp;

Maybe it was dubious at the start of the manga, but it isn't legitimately pedophilia at this point - she is too old for that. That said, a more innocent relationship would be somewhat less disturbing. All the same, it is a bit of a touching manga, and hasn't quite gone the way of Usagi Drop just yet - though even that had some redeeming factors.

I don`t get why everyone in this fucking manga wants to make the main character a pedophile. What`s wrong with you people. Why can`t mangakas understand that not every male/female relationship ends up being romantic.  

Sigh... the manga ended with chapter numero 42.  It could be worse.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics