Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 146votes)

Kore wa Koi no Hanashi

Alt Names: alt これは恋のはなしalt 一个爱情故事alt Bu Bir Aşk Hikayesialt This Is a Lovestoryalt This Is a Tale of Lovealt Это история о любви
Author: Chika
Artist: Chika
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After recently moving into his grandmother's house in the countryside, Shinichi is bored with everything despite his success as a novelist. That is, until one day, when a young girl with a stray cat appears at his doorstep. A girl with a very tragic look in her eyes...
Go to Kore wa Koi no Hanashi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kore wa Koi no Hanashi Discussion New Window KidCongo
  • 34 Replies
Topic Predictions? New Window Purple Ghost
  • 3 Replies

343 Comments

THERE'S THAT TIME SKIP~~~!!!!!
NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted ImageHaruka!!!!!!
Damn 2 chapters this fast.... thanks lila wolfs.

@joala
Whatever you say man its not like I'm trying to earn your E-respect or something. Now if you'll excuse me I'll keep on leeching.
Translation for ch 22 is online. Just google it to see what happens.
Fucking Pedobear. When things don't go his way, he resorts to violence... at least the girl's chastity is intact, I hope.
Nooo Harukaa!! omg.. If something happens to her.. this manga is fucking done :C
Thanks for the new chapter Lila Wolves!

Gahh!!! what a cliff hanger!!
Whoa!!! Major cliffhanger. I'm so excited to see what happens next. This manga is so adorable! Please be OK, Haruka!
Thanks for the new chapter! Terrible cliffhanger though! I'm just hoping the author is just trolling us here. Chapter 22 can't come soon enough!
shit just got real
@icarusbride Thanks for clearing that up.

Spoiler

Thanks for the update!
@RogZiel
The day you translate at least 1/10 of what PROzess did to this day, then I'll take you seriously. Now you just look like a ungrateful kid who thinks that translator groups are just your slaves who fulfill your daily dosage of translated mangas...

Anyways, thanks for the release.
@PROzess
No need to get sentimental hue
Thanks Lila Wolves! Finally a new chapter! Waited patiently for this!
Great new chapter, thanks Lila Wolves!
I hate that little worm Maa-kun. He's like a carbon copy of that same little worm in Papa no Iu Koto o Kikinasai, Daiki...
@RogZiel
That's impatience at it's best.
Good job.
Scanlators DO have lives too, you know.
@Purple I'm glad was I was wrong.
I just checked the scanlators' website (Just click their name and you can find a link) - it seems the next chapter is almost done and they are already working on the 2 next after that. So from what I can see they haven't dropped this manga.
Ummm yeah that's not true :/ I just happened to be very busy -.-
If a group takes more than 1 to 2 weeks to update any series then its safe to say that the group is dead.
did this get dropped?
Gender is not in the body silly Kaor.
dressing as a women or getting the surgery doesn't make a man a women.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics