Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 146votes)

Kore wa Koi no Hanashi

Alt Names: alt これは恋のはなしalt 一个爱情故事alt Bu Bir Aşk Hikayesialt This Is a Lovestoryalt This Is a Tale of Lovealt Это история о любви
Author: Chika
Artist: Chika
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After recently moving into his grandmother's house in the countryside, Shinichi is bored with everything despite his success as a novelist. That is, until one day, when a young girl with a stray cat appears at his doorstep. A girl with a very tragic look in her eyes...
Go to Kore wa Koi no Hanashi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kore wa Koi no Hanashi Discussion New Window KidCongo
  • 34 Replies
Topic Predictions? New Window Purple Ghost
  • 3 Replies

343 Comments

I'm forget why akio change to haruka. Can someone explain again?

they originally misread the kanji for both of the main leads names. it was changed to the correct name at like chapter 9 or so.

We're nearing to the end!

P.S. Is it just me or someone put the tragedy tag on by accident?

Some people on this site really love trolling others by putting tragedy tags on series (even if that's bullshit).

I just looked up the novel on mangaupdates where the tag isn't there, not to mention the vol. 11 cover  really gives the feeling of disputing the tragedy tag, so I'll happily make it go away.

If thats wrong someone just send me a message regarding it.

I need more !!!
I'm forget why akio change to haruka. Can someone explain again?

Cue One Punchman OP Theme Song!!!

Thanks for the latest chapter! :)

Take your punch dood, it's obligatory. Then, you get the girl.

This is one of those... foot to mouth moments... Right Shinichi-san?

Whoa, that was one roller coaster ride of a chapter.

Thanks for the update!

Arigato!!! Por actualizar!

Thank you for the update!

After so long, a new chapter! Thanks a bunch Papermoon Scans!!! :D :D :D

Of all my many (maaaaaaaaany >_< ) "wish list"/scan group abandoned titles, I'd say this one is at or very near the absolute top of the ones I'd hope to see successfully rescued.

Thanks a lot Papermoon Scans :)

I need to reread previous chapters of what sickness the mom has, if the author has mentioned it.

All I have to say is... welp.

Kids really don't understand situation the adults have.

i thought they already have the missing scanlated chapters. will definitely get back here soon. hope they pick this up again. thank you.

So... have more?

I'm so very grateful that this has been picked up! :D
Now time to re-read everything because I forgot what happened... @_@
I had thismanga in the backofmy head a few days ago and now therandom button brings me here and theres a recent update ...

Just finishing catching up and was surprised. It not that bad, at least the main characters. The side characters seem to be  more on the annoying side though, in one way or another.

Sugita's being especially annoying right now because he's actually regressed from the last time we saw him. Like, we already had a scene where he realised how stressful and complicated it feels when a friend confesses to you and you can't answer their feelings. We should be past this. Even if he's forgotten, Sonehara is right there. She's RIGHT THERE. You can't just pretend that nothing ever happened.

Spoiler

It just feels like the author took all the same characters and relationships, and just started the whole age-gap romance story over from the beginning, with seventeen-year-olds instead of adolescents. It's weird. You can't just NG+ in the middle of the story just because you don't like your character build anymore. Take Yamamori Mika, for example! Even though she started to hesitate and change her mind about which route she wanted, did she give up halfway or try to roll back her save? No! She diligently continued through to an imperfect but valid ending, and only then did she NG+ into Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet! I forget what I was talking about! Whatever! Don't savescum, kids!
I hope the ending is satisfying

Omg, it's been so long

Thank you so much for picking this up ^^

Thank you!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics