Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 146votes)

Kore wa Koi no Hanashi

Alt Names: alt これは恋のはなしalt 一个爱情故事alt Bu Bir Aşk Hikayesialt This Is a Lovestoryalt This Is a Tale of Lovealt Это история о любви
Author: Chika
Artist: Chika
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After recently moving into his grandmother's house in the countryside, Shinichi is bored with everything despite his success as a novelist. That is, until one day, when a young girl with a stray cat appears at his doorstep. A girl with a very tragic look in her eyes...
Go to Kore wa Koi no Hanashi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kore wa Koi no Hanashi Discussion New Window KidCongo
  • 34 Replies
Topic Predictions? New Window Purple Ghost
  • 3 Replies

343 Comments

Shit Sugta! It's been 3 years already! Just get over her Sheesh!!

Well, as to the indecent proposal . . . nice try, kid. 

I guess you had to give it the old high school try while your new first impression is still fresh, but that was kind of lame.

Shit... Little Sugita became so hot...

Spoiler

but I cant root for him.

Double update..
AND STILL NOT ENOUGH?!?!?!?!

P.S. Thanks for updating KidCongo!! More powers!

Sugita, you really don't know the meaning of being 'friendzoned.' Not only that, I'm not sure you can even be called a friend. Having had no contact with Haruka for three years, you think she'll just leap into your arms just because you grew up physically?

He'll be the one all alone as Haruka stays with Shinichi. Sonohara is probably over him and has been for a long time. (Please be over him, Sonohara.) Only by being rejected will he be forced to grow up mentally and emotionally.

please no more....get rid of him...his time is over...

Ok i was kinda fine with Sugita in the beginning but now he's just getting rlly annoying like im fine with love triangles, but eventually they just start to piss me off so bad. Of course that doesnt mean i dont understand his feelings but geez dude, you know how much Haruka loves Shinichi, dont ruin that for her.

Well every drama needs an antagonist, everything can't entirely be rainbows and butterflies plus it drives the plot more.

Anne%20Baby%20010.gif

Sugita!!! You're such a stud now!! Oh gosh, a storm is coming. Seriously, my heart skipped a beat when I saw him. If I were Haruka, I wouldn't blame her for wavering. What he said makes sense but it felt like there was an underlying meaning that's dirty like a horny teenage boy. I'd hate to see her waver though....disappointingly despite looking dashing, he lost that boyish innocence that made him likable

Little Sugita grew up to be the typical obnoxious shoujo male protagonist .... except he's not the protagonist, so he's just stuck with being obnoxious. LOL

Ok i was kinda fine with Sugita in the beginning but now he's just getting rlly annoying like im fine with love triangles, but eventually they just start to piss me off so bad. Of course that doesnt mean i dont understand his feelings but geez dude, you know how much Haruka loves Shinichi, dont ruin that for her.

Sugita... bastard, you're no match for Shinichi..
And something tells me that Sugita will end up banging Sonohara.. :X

And all hell break loose.

Sugita... bastard, you're no match for Shinichi..
And something tells me that Sugita will end up banging Sonohara.. :X

You're right Ma-kun she waited all this time to be with him an you think that will make her weak in the knees? I'd just be insulted.

It's time to drop the love triangle. It gets annoying.

Thanks for the double update!

ThankYou.gif

Just started and finished reading to the last chapter released....this just cracks me up I can't stop laughing

:-D Thanks for the new chapter! <3

Awesome, thanks for the new chapter Lila Wolves!!

This manga always makes my days so much better :D

Awwwhs such a great chapter. Can't wait to see Haruka's grown up ver.~

SUBMIT!!!

Finally an update <3

Thank you so much! :)

Shinichi...WELCOME TO THE LOLI FACTION!!!!

neko%20009.gif

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!! I was missing this one ;_;

At least we know that he doesn't have a lolita complex, and that he's attracted to the woman Haruka might become someday.  I was getting worried that that kiss would just confuse her and traumatize her for the rest of her life, finally a bit of clarity to their complex relationship.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics